Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your F U C K I N G KIDDING RIGHT?

Lightning
    I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think some of the members ASKED ***boat do create that forum?? To keep it out of the social & tech sections?
    RD
    That's what I'm sayin' - they posted a poll, which the results of are in the new section.
    http://www.rockthevote.com/images/he...ader_dnc_1.gif

Speedin' Ian
    Who cares The majority of Hot Boat members wanted a different forum for political BS and we got it. Nobody is stopping anyone from talking about politics, but now they can do it in their own forum and it won't clutter up this forum.

HammerDown
    F U C K ***boat!! WHAT THE F U C K!!!??/
    F U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C KF U C K
    mirvin
    Hmmm, must be a old Sex Pistols song.

Tom Brown
    I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think some of the members ASKED ***boat do create that forum??
    I'm sure it was the republican members. They're always trying to stifle free speach and then wrap their censorship up in the flag.

Debbolas
    I'm sure it was the republican members. They're always trying to stifle free speach and then wrap their censorship up in the flag.
    ............so they can't talk! (all wrapped up in the flag like that, it would be hard to talk)
    Debbolas<----------always thinking!

Tom Brown
    Ya know...
    I went to the trouble to write some seemingly politically charged bullshit and no one even took the time to slam me with some negative feedback?
    What is this site coming to?

OGShocker
    You are dealing with a group of people that work side by side with Larry Flynt. This is the same POS that offered $1,000,000 to dig up dirt on GWB during the last election cycle.
    They saw how most of the members voted on CEO's "HELP Hot Boat" thread and whala!
    Political debate at this time is VERY thick, as it should be. IMHO. I thought most threads were labeled in such a way that made it clear, if you click on this you will be viewing a POLITICAL THREAD!
    I join you Mirvin. F UCK the F ucking F uckers! :devil:

IN2-IN2MX
    Well, look on the bright side. Now there's more room in The Sandbar for Kilrtoy to post those pics you (we) all love so much.

OGShocker
    Well, look on the bright side. Now there's more room in The Sandbar for Kilrtoy to post those pics you (we) all love so much.
    Well, there is that. :rollside:
    F uck them anyway!

Kilrtoy
    Thats just wrong

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast