Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Katie Couric (sp?) Kicked ass!!!

Froggystyle
    During a "Today Show" segment this morning (Thanks for the correction OG...) , Michael Moore was interviewed by Katie. I expected a milquetoast bs interview with how mean everyone was to Michael from the ramp up to it, and on live TV Katie handed him his ass. He started off with an attack based on falacy of McCain's comment, she corrected him and chastised him for his portrayal of Iraq as an oasis of peace, then just proceeded to make him look like an idiot, proving that he is in the "anyone but Bush" camp and not even a Kerry supporter.
    I thought it was great. He looked stupid. He tried having Katie defend him with a comment like "Well, you know me and you don't think I am a jerk, right?"
    She replied "I don't know you Mr. Moore, I have interviewed you..." He tried saying "But we talked between breaks, and...." she just slammed the door in his face, politely. He invited her to come to the convention with him tonight and before he was finshed she basically gave him the "Ah HELL no..." He asked why, and get this...
    She told him she had to rearrange her sock drawer!!!!
    Katie gets two thumbs up from me...
    I need to figure out a way to write her an e-mail thanking her for the interview. It probably took a lot of guts.

Flying Tiger
    I've always thought she was the best, toughest interviewer of all time.

v-drive
    Democratic or Republican That's the way to handle that guy. I wish I would have been watching that. You go Katie. v-drive

SHOCKWAVETOM
    I saw it also. Pretty funny and I think she did a good job

OGShocker
    During a Good Morning America segment this morning, Michael Moore was interviewed by Katie. I expected a milquetoast bs interview with how mean everyone was to Michael from the ramp up to it, and on live TV Katie handed him his ass. He started off with an attack based on falacy of McCain's comment, she corrected him and chastised him for his portrayal of Iraq as an oasis of peace, then just proceeded to make him look like an idiot, proving that he is in the "anyone but Bush" camp and not even a Kerry supporter.
    I thought it was great. He looked stupid. He tried having Katie defend him with a comment like "Well, you know me and you don't think I am a jerk, right?"
    She replied "I don't know you Mr. Moore, I have interviewed you..." He tried saying "But we talked between breaks, and...." she just slammed the door in his face, politely. He invited her to come to the convention with him tonight and before he was finshed she basically gave him the "Ah HELL no..." He asked why, and get this...
    She told him she had to rearrange her sock drawer!!!!
    Katie gets two thumbs up from me...
    I need to figure out a way to write her an e-mail thanking her for the interview. It probably took a lot of guts.
    She must have "kicked ass" to go from NBC to ABC to do so took balls! Me thinks you mean The Today Show. :messedup:
    Nice post though Wes.

SHOCKWAVETOM
    She must have "kicked ass" to go from NBC to ABC to do so took balls! Me thinks you mean The Today Show. :messedup:
    Nice post though Wes.
    Yes, you are correct...I didn't even pick up on that

Froggystyle
    Nice post though Wes.
    Mea Culpa.
    I don't know what my wife turns on. I guess you are right. I thought that it was GMA, but it was the Today show.
    In any case, good for her. Thanks for the correction.
    That would explain why I can't e-mail Katie at Good Morning America...

OGShocker
    That would explain why I can't e-mail Katie at Good Morning America...
    Now that right there is funny! I can see the host of GMA now. "WTF"! "am I losing my job"???

carbonmarine
    Strong take Froggy.
    Let me shoot this out though: Katie is NOTED for being more than a lil left leaning... So. The secret's outta the bag, Mr Moore is a whacko on The Lunatic Fringe and diminishing Kerry :messedup: Chances... So. Of course the left now wants to get away from Moore, hes served his purpose.. Katies a good Vehicle. Lauer's a good Vehicle, you saw his contextual slaugher on teh headline on Monday about " cant win it " ... Shucks' , and Rouker would just sit there eating burgers with Moore, so that not a good vehicle....
    Rick32

That surprises me, I thought Katie was a lib and defended all other libs to the death. That is the main reason I don't waste my time watching GMA or The Today Show because of the bias in favor of the Demos and libs. Maybe I should watch that little twit more often, I might be pleasantly surprised.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast