Thread: anyone going to lake travis this weekend?

F26
    anyone going to lake travis this weekend? we will be there friday morning.

Tommy1005
    I'll be on LBJ with my folks, but we don't have a trailer, so I can't exactly go to another lake. Come on up if you want to, it's only about 45 minutes from Travis.

F26
    we are in Lago Vista on a cove....How do you get to LBJ....how is it? never been

Turbojack
    Heading to lake Austin to some friends place Friday morning. Sunday we will be jumping the dam & on travis. Needing to stop by Devil cove & see what is happening

Tommy1005
    LBJ is just outside of Marble Falls. The road that goes from Marble Falls to Lago Vista is evading my memory right now, but you come into town, take a left on 281 for mile or so, you'll go over the lake, then right on 2147 for about 5 miles, you'll pass through a town with a gas station and a storage building and that's about it, at the end of the town you'll go up and then down a hill, at the bottom of the hill there is a sign for Lake LBJ yacht club and marina. That's the easiest boat ramp to get to. Our boat is on the last dock at the marina where all the big boats are, it is the second one in, and about the only one on a lift.

Tommy1005
    it should only take 30 minutes or so to get there from Lago Vista

Sweet Addiction
    Hey F26. Where abouts in Lago are you. My buddies Grandfather owns Lago Marine and we go out there all the time. I live in San Marcos so I just make the occasional trip out there.

Sweet Addiction
    Hey Turbo Jack,
    So how was Devil's Cove? I heard a little from a friend, and he said I missed a good party. Not that I partied hard any way. Well just thought you might have some stories or some pictures, and let everyone know.

F26
    we stayed in Hatter Cove...2 down from Devils

Sweet Addiction
    Not exactly sure where that is but I will whipp out my handy Lake Travis Map and look it up. I am headed out this weekend on Saturday to Lake Travis. Do you plan on going again? If so maybe we could hang out in the cove.