Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Excursion Question........

RiverOtter
    Is Ford planning on changing the body style anytime soon?

ChumpChange
    They sure are. They are changing the body style to nothing. The Excursion has been discontinued as of 2004. Better buy one fast cause the new ones are going going gone.

RiverOtter
    They sure are. They are changing the body style to nothing. The Excursion has been discontinued as of 2004. Better buy one fast cause the new ones are going going gone.
    What??? I thought they decided to keep the dang thing because the diesels were selling real well. Which is the reason I want one. Cause friggin Chevy won't put the Duramax in the Burb

MagicMtnDan
    The Excretion err Excursion will ultimately be replaced by a lengthened Expulsion err Expedition.

RiverOtter
    The Excretion err Excursion will ultimately be replaced by a lengthened Expulsion err Expedition.
    Let me guess.... No Diesel??

wiskvp
    What??? Cause friggin Chevy won't put the Duramax in the Burb
    I heard through the grape vine that they are going to start putting the Duramax in the burbs in 2006

RiverOtter
    I heard through the grape vine that they are going to start putting the Duramax in the burbs in 2006

If that is true. I'll gladly wait
    Cool avitar by the way.

racecar.hotshoe
    I have a 2000 in my back yard that I am waiting to turn in(a lease) It was 43k when I bought it. Its now worth 12k what a joke I will never buy a ford again.If you do buy one my sure you dont get a gas one.

wiskvp
    Cool avitar by the way.
    Thanks

Besides that I have driven both and the suburban is a much,much nicer ride

RiverOtter
    I have a 2000 in my back yard that I am waiting to turn in(a lease) It was 43k when I bought it. Its now worth 12k what a joke I will never buy a ford again.If you do buy one my sure you dont get a gas one.
    Like I said... The ONLY reason I'd buy one is to get the diesel. I have a 02 Z71 Burb that is a perfect SUV except for the lack of HP. It will not hold 70 - 75 in OD on Curise while towing a 23 foot boat. I know a HD Pickup will but that vehicle will not work in my family.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast