Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My New F-29 Closer and Closer.....

TOBTEK
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/181417.jpg
    THATS PRETTY SANO! I wonder why more manufactures haven't copied DCB's flawless motor compartment. The flow coated area really sets them apart from the splatter painters out there.....congrats with your new 29! I was looking all around it the other day. Is it going to be ready for the regetta?

LESSON LEARNED
    Is it going to be ready for the regetta?
    Their telling me it will be, so im planning on it.....

TOBTEK
    Their telling me it will be, so im planning on it.....
    If they say it will be ready....im very sure it will be! YOU NEVER hear anyone saying there DCB was delayed! Mine was 3 months early. Spoke to a buddy yesterday that just picked up a new Magic deck boat last week. Once it pop'ed from the molds, 10 days DONE......Thats Fast!

LESSON LEARNED
    Spoke to a buddy yesterday that just picked up a new Magic deck boat last week. Once it pop'ed from the molds, 10 days DONE......Thats Fast!
    For what boats cost, I would want them to put a bit more time into the rigging than 10 days. But on the other hand I would have had my boat for a couple missed weekends already....
    This is the first boat I have ever had built and could'nt be any happier with the progress....

shockwaveharry
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/181417.jpg
    THATS PRETTY SANO! I wonder why more manufactures haven't copied DCB's flawless motor compartment. The flow coated area really sets them apart from the splatter painters out there.....congrats with your new 29! I was looking all around it the other day. Is it going to be ready for the regetta?
    Is that flow coated or is that 100 hours of sanding and grinding on hands and knees to get that white gel so smooth? I think thats why everyone doesn't do it. And people wonder why they're expensive...

DrewDown
    The rigging in that engine compartment is oh so nice. Lookin good Andy.

andy01
    The guy that bought my Mach couldn't believe how nice the engine are was in my boat, shine and clean looking compared to the Daytona's he had been looking at. And the way it was rigged so clean by Gt Performance. There is a price difference in DCB for reason, alot of people just so see the difference in detail.
    Andy

andy01
    BTW it sure is turning out nice, that's a nice looking drive destroyer your putting in it also. Should make for some nice time at the drive shop!
    Andy

Dave C
    LL,
    sweet boat.
    that is a good loooking motor.
    Nice whipple setup. What EFI system did you get with that?? (if you don't mind me asking)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast