Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pics for NJBA Season Opener 2006

RAP
    NJBA Lake Ming is up also large amount of IHBA world final shots.
    (Only at Lake Ming half day due to out of country commitment but IHBA covered for entire event.)
    www.raceactionphotography.com

RAP
    Looks like RAP will be attending the NJBA Spring Fling after all. Looking forward to seeing all of you there. Just a reminder to send in your RAP Sheet (Bio) so we can get it posted. So far a few of you have sent them in and they are posted now.
    For the rest of you we are requesting Driver, Owner & Mechanic bios.
    We post for all Classes.
    Go on-line to www.race-day.net and click on Bio Upload, there are pre-populated question and answer fields to make it easier. Just fill it out and then click send. If you send it before April 20th we will try and get it posted before Spring Fling.
    We are also going to be at the IHBA Lakefest in Phoenix at the end of April. Thanks and good luck to all, we will see you at the races.
    RAP Communications

superdave013
    Hey, looks llike you also hit up the MTB races. I'm still bummed about the Big Bear DH getting shut down. Have you heard about Mt. Baldy working on a DH park? Sounds like it's going to happen sometime in '07.

RAP
    Hey, looks llike you also hit up the MTB races. I'm still bummed about the Big Bear DH getting shut down. Have you heard about Mt. Baldy working on a DH park? Sounds like it's going to happen sometime in '07.
    Actually we were there as track marshalls and first aid when the incident occurred that caused big bear to shut down the DH Races. We actually shot photos we didn't post ... and don't plan to, because there is a law suit ocurring regarding such... hence the shut down. We are actually working backwards on galleries and have 2 MTB'S to post, first we have to do some NHRA news stories from the Vegas strip. In May, there will be Norba National Races we hope to cover in Fontana, at Southridge Park. The Pro Downhillers typically at Big Bear should be there.

superdave013
    there is not a law suite any more. The guy lost his case.
    I ride a lot of downhill and southridge just does not compare. Now Northstar is closed for the this comming summer due to construction. So I guess it's only Bootleg and our hush hush local shuttle runs. It sure would be nice to have Snow Summit back.

77charger
    where are the photos from ming??

screamdreambrad
    robert go to gallery,gallery jump on left,njba season opener,choose a racer in this class,bam there you are!

77charger
    robert go to gallery,gallery jump on left,njba season opener,choose a racer in this class,bam there you are!
    thanks brad i finally found it.

RAP
    thanks brad I finally found it.
    Robert, Add your bio info to the NJBA or IHBA bios.
    It's the called BIO UPLOAD located on the left side of homepage. (4th from bottom).
    To see what another racer's bio looks like, go to RACER PROFILES, located near the middle of the left side and click it. Click the IHBA-NJBA link (boat graphic), choose TE and check out Brad's bio with mug shot or PGJ and check out Tom's bio without mug shot.

RAP
    [QUOTE=77charger]thanks brad i finally found it.[/QUOTE
    You are now under both NJBA PGF and IHBA PE.
    Please check it for accuracy.
    Will you be at Spring Madness this weekend?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast