Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1996 Z28 Spam

andy01
    I know I have put some Spam lately but I'm just trying to get my stuff in front of as many people as I can. That's the art of selling right.
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...olor=&cardist=0
    Andy

TOBTEK
    MAN....what aren't you selling!
    boat, truck, rhino, car, wow......I thought I was bad. Im a novice compaired to you!

andy01
    MAN....what aren't you selling!
    boat, truck, rhino, car, wow......I thought I was bad. Im a novice compaired to you!
    I still have my flat bed trailer, G35 Coupe, Ex-Cab Chevy truck, and two qauds. See what I mean, I have/had to much shit sitting around!
    Andy

Jordy
    Sanford and Son have nothin' on you.

andy01
    Sanford and Son have nothin' on you.
    lol I do believe thier truck was a faded red.
    Andy

TOBTEK
    I still have my flat bed trailer, G35 Coupe, Ex-Cab Chevy truck, and two qauds. See what I mean, I have/had to much shit sitting around!
    Andy
    FLAT BED TRAILER??????? NOW your talkin, whata got? I need one for all the carts and bro's sandrail.

andy01
    FLAT BED TRAILER??????? NOW your talkin, whata got? I need one for all the carts and bro's sandrail.
    It's one of things I'm not selling! You wouldn't want it anyway, it's a 2003 Carson 16' with 12" sides and built in tailgate/ramp. It works perfect for golf carts, I delivered mine on it when I sold it. You wouldn't want it.
    http://www.carsontrailer.com/subs/tr..._two_axles.jpg
    Andy

TOBTEK
    It's one of things I'm not selling! You wouldn't want it anyway, it's a 2003 Carson 16' with 12" sides and built in tailgate/ramp. It works perfect for golf carts, I delivered mine on it when I sold it. You wouldn't want it.
    http://www.carsontrailer.com/subs/tr..._two_axles.jpg
    Andy
    yes I would, thats a nice trailer......except for the RED. You are the RED guy. Thats for sure!

andy01
    yes I would, thats a nice trailer......except for the RED. You are the RED guy. Thats for sure!
    Not this time, the trailer I have believe it or not is grey. I couldn't wait for one to be built and I bought mine used 6 months ago from one of my buddies. It is the only thing that I own and have owned (other then the Rhino) in the last ....................... 10 years that wasn't red. Even the cars that I buy for Christina are red. Red with black cloth in the trucks and red with black leather in her car. Im ordering a new truck pretty soon here and was thinking of a different color, but I was going to get a white truck last time and was talked out of it by a friend. I am sure glad I bought the red one! So I will probably stay with red again.
    Andy

TOBTEK
    Not this time, the trailer I have believe it or not is grey. I couldn't wait for one to be built and I bought mine used 6 months ago from one of my buddies. It is the only thing that I own and have owned (other then the Rhino) in the last ....................... 10 years that wasn't red. Even the cars that I buy for Christina are red. Red with black cloth in the trucks and red with black leather in her car. Im ordering a new truck pretty soon here and was thinking of a different color, but I was going to get a white truck last time and was talked out of it by a friend. I am sure glad I bought the red one! So I will probably stay with red again.
    Andy
    why are you selling the truck, if your getting another? going diesel?
    And BTW: since the trailer is GRAY...I'll take it, Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast