Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Special thanks to spectrabrent.

Big Proppa
    Dude hooked me up big - turned me on to a spectra 20 in bakersfiend that turned out to be super clean and he had already negotiated the guy down for me, all I had to do was roll up there and drive it back. Thanks again Brent, everyone friggin loves it and thinks it's super clean for it's age. I will post a few pictures tonight, she'll be all blown and ready for op6 (I'll be throwin some towels over the upholstery until winter though.)

78Eliminator
    Dude hooked me up big - turned me on to a spectra 20 in bakersfiend that turned out to be super clean and he had already negotiated the guy down for me, all I had to do was roll up there and drive it back. Thanks again Brent, everyone friggin loves it and thinks it's super clean for it's age. I will post a few pictures tonight, she'll be all blown and ready for op6 (I'll be throwin some towels over the upholstery until winter though.)
    She wont last till winter, you will have already sold it and been through five more boats....

I love to buy and sell boat but this guy takes it to another level.
    Taking my hat off to Big Proppa. :jawdrop:

Big Proppa
    right in the balls - ouucch! - I will still have it, it's nice having all that room - me and the wife had cocktails on the bow (in the yard) and I can already tell it's going to be bitchen to have a boat that size.

Big Proppa
    Howz it going guru -

flat broke
    Bill,
    When Ty and I heard what you paid for that Spectra, we figgured you bought a total pile I'm very glad to hear that instead, you just worked a bitchen deal on a nice piece. I bet you're glad you held out for a full stringer deal. So the DNE mill will end up in the Spectra right? Oooooooh yeah, you gonna have that out at FC2?
    I can't wait to see some pictures.
    Congratulations and welcome to the club,
    Chris

cyclone
    Ooh i see a DNE Tug Boat grude match race coming up at FBC2 between Chris and Bill. ooh ya!

BadBahner
    Bill,
    When Ty and I heard what you paid for that Spectra, we figgured you bought a total pile I'm very glad to hear that instead, you just worked a bitchen deal on a nice piece. I bet you're glad you held out for a full stringer deal. So the DNE mill will end up in the Spectra right? Oooooooh yeah, you gonna have that out at FC2?
    I can't wait to see some pictures.
    Congratulations and welcome to the club,
    Chris
    How much was it?

MudPumper
    Yep, the new Spectra is super clean. It's gonna be bad ass with the Blower motor in it.

flat broke
    Glad to hear it. I'm going to have to hit a couple spots up on mine with some 2000 to see if we can stretch the gel a little longer As for the FC2 "tug o' war" Bills got the blower and I'm still nursing an Aluminum impeller, so I'm not going ot make any claims. I'll just be stoked to see another well powered cruiser running around with a jet.
    Chris

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast