Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever break a beer bottle on your head?

HCS

MOBrien
    no, but got in a brawl with some dude at a bar one night in college....he jumped me, I grabbed him by the hair and punched him in the face, my buddy then came outta nowhere---over the top of the gathering crowd, and bombed the dude on the head in a windmill slam with a freshly bought Coors Light "Pounder". Remember those, the 16oz bottles? Needless to say, that jackass went down. Unfortunately, about half that bottle hit me on the hand too and sent me to the doc for 17 stitches.
    Pretty classic moment...hurt like hell though. Thought he broke all the bones in my hand. Good friends are hard to find. :wink:

MOBrien
    DAMN!!! I didn't even notice that video. How big do you think the mouse was that popped out on his forhead in about 30 seconds? OUCH is right! Freakin dumb-ass. Thank gaud for idiots like that! :messedup:

JetBoatRich
    HERE/OUCH!! (http://216.23.169.21/Videos/Medium_WMP8/Beer_Bottle.wmv)
    Classic case of why some people should not breed :messedup:

Mandelon
    I guess they missed the Universal Studios tour.....where they explain the bottles used in the movies are props, made to break easily..... :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
    On other peoples heads oh yes I have

ORSpectra20
    Obviously he was "Chemically Enhanced"

Krazy K
    Kinda reminds me of my 21st birthday. Friends and I went to Shooter's in W. Covina (1989) and this is when they had the barber's chair. You sit down in this thing, recline back and they pour the drink straight into your throat. I was toasting pretty good when this guy came up to me and wanted to butt heads. As i was feeling pretty good, I agreed. My Dumb Ass!! Our foreheads cracked together and people that were close by heard it. About 30 seconds later, people start pointing to the baseball sized lump on my forehead. What's funny is, the only time it felt bad was right after it happened. Even after I sobered up!! Lucked out!!!

Dr. Eagle
    HERE/OUCH!! (http://216.23.169.21/Videos/Medium_WMP8/Beer_Bottle.wmv)
    Kinda reminded me of the sound my 460cc driver makes when I catch the ball good... ouch... and was he trying out for the Darwin awards? :sqeyes:

ahhell
    he must be from Hesperia.......dumb as a rock

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast