Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Johnson valley info??

riverroyal
    anyone been there?Weve never been,have some people going soon,,any info would be great

HOOTER SLED-
    It's off the 15 fwy.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Jeff will be out there this weekend for some race. I'll be out Saturday night for the festivities, but I can't leave the puppies for the whole weekend. It's cold this time of year, but it's great jeepin'.

riverroyal
    Jeff will be out there this weekend for some race. I'll be out Saturday night for the festivities, but I can't leave the puppies for the whole weekend. It's cold this time of year, but it's great jeepin'.
    in a trailer good?How cold is it during the day?Does it get windy,also is it fun in a rhino?Any help wolud be good,I hate not having info and just hittin the road to a new spot

Mr. Pixilated
    Been going there since '86. That place can get FK'n cold. The wind can also get a blow'n...Watch your weather forecast. Its on the back side of Big Bear, elevation approx 3k, it can snow too...15 north, exit Bear Valley road go east for 45 min's or so....past the city of Lucerne...

riverroyal
    that may eliminate that spot for this weekend,wife would freeeze her asss off

HOOTER SLED-
    What about El Mirage?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We went to Johnson Valley once. It snowed and the riding sucked. We ended up leaving the next morning and driving out to Ocotillo. :rollside:

riverroyal
    We went to Johnson Valley once. It snowed and the riding sucked. We ended up leaving the next morning and driving out to Ocotillo. :rollside:
    occotillo this weekend?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Johnson Valley is where the hard-core rock crawlers go. You could cruise around on your rhino, but the trails are some of the gnarliest, if not THE gnarliest in the nation for Jeeping.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast