Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Johnson valley info??

pixilatedpussy
    prom date
    LOL! Yes! :220v: I like things lumpy & wild! Like me!!!

riverroyal
    you just got back,,,easy into it gently,.

pixilatedpussy
    you just got back,,,easy into it gently,.
    Yah...no one want to just nail these hills...cuz they might get hurt!!!! :crossx:

Havasu Luvr
    Johnson Vlly is ok.....it all depends on what kind of riding you like to do? A few of us are going to Stoddard Vlly OHV area on thurs. Only a few miles from home and the riding is better. Doing a run to Slash "X" for lunch and drinks and a party on sat night. Weather is low 30's and mid 60's - mid 70's depending on the clouds. Great riding weather. If you want warmth then the lower desert will be you cup of tea Plenty of camp spots in Stoddard Vlly. Welcome to join

HOOTER SLED-
    BOOOORRRRRIIIINNNG! & Flat.
    You're talking about out by the lakebed on the South side. I mean on the North side up against the hills. It was cool when we went.

pixilatedpussy
    You're talking about out by the lakebed on the South side. I mean on the North side up against the hills. It was cool when we went.
    Hmmm....dunno. ????

probablecause
    WOW! A lot of anti-Johnson Valley posts. Probably the best place to go if you want to get away from the crowd. We take CAMP ROCK ROAD up to a dry lake bed on the right (about five miles up) and go back about a mile or so. It is great riding for the kids on the open dry lake and lots of little trails. Don't get me wrong, I got my a$$ kicked there by a large rock which cost me three ribs. Pretty cold this time of the year but as a whole, it is closer than Glamis or Ocotillo and a fraction of the people. Great spring riding and fall (pre winter riding). The link below will take you to a site that has some pics of the area.
    AflacRacing.com (http://www.aflacracing.com/images/index.php?cat=26)

Froggystyle
    LOL--Nope! Jeepin'. But you are in luck. You can go "Jeepin'" in a Scout.
    Interesting. What is strange is that a lot of Jeeps couldn't go "Jeepin" where we went "Scouting"...
    Junk
    Each and
    Every
    Part
    Laughing through clenched teeth of course. True, we out-wheeled most Jeeps with that particular Scout, but my next rock crawler will definitely be a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited long travel.

HOOTER SLED-
    Hmmm....dunno. ????
    Yea, not bad. Just hard to see the kids sometimes up there. The bushes and shrubs were kinda tall. Christian got lost his first time. BUt it was real dusty that day too.

pixilatedpussy
    Yea, not bad. Just hard to see the kids sometimes up there. The bushes and shrubs were kinda tall. Christian got lost his first time. BUt it was real dusty that day too.
    LOL!!! He is such a funny kid!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast