Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pop Secret 500 On Sunday !!!

Hallett19
    First time to a nascar race, and let me tell you, IT WAS DOPE !!!! :rollside: I was happier than a pig in sheit. I saw a fellow OP6er there too ( I cant quite remember his name, I was already faded when we showed up) Hopefully he will chime in and remind me It was awesome, we were in the infield at the fence in turn 2...... wow. And I only lost $18 on the race, 2 of my machups lost. Having money on the race makes it so much more exciting. !!! I hope everyone there had fun !!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we were there also for the first time.. we were with the knucklheads and it was a great time.. and it won't be the last..

OGShocker
    We were there! We go to nearly every race. MandMVG were there as well as Bohica. I wish we would have known you guys were going...well , next time I guess!

BLOWN HOWARD
    Me and the wife were there also, Cant beat the party that goes on in that place, Anybody catch the concert Sat night? Heard it was awsome!!!!

Boatcop
    Looks like my theory was correct.
    Light crowds at the River because of the race. I fugure if even 25% of the crowd at the race usually come here for the Labor Day Weekend, that's 25,000 fewer peeps out boating.
    Too bad, Robby got screwed by the yellow flag after the green flag stop, but 24th to 9th in 11 laps was one hell of a come-back.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Alan:
    I was there and could not believe how fast he moved up through the pack in those last laps Had a great time with the Vee's can't wait till the next one.
    hey Thanks sweetie.. we had a great time.. there will be a next time for us for sure.. thanks for watching over us..

FRENCHIE
    glad ya all had fun!!!

Kilrtoy
    If you guys enjoyed that race try Phoenix, YOU WILL BE IN LOVE .......

sintax
    It was an awesome race. I ended up going out to the track on Saturday morning and staying with some family in turn 3 in the very front row. Was impressive to watch the cars run under the lights at the end.
    The real party was the previous night, we shut the infield down at about 2 am. Sunday there was not much of a party at all. I think people we too spent from the day in the sun.
    I was trying to talk people into making a quick trip to Elsinore on sunday before the race. No takers...
    -Scott

LASERRAY
    I haven't been to a race there in a couple of years but the raceing seems to be getting better every year with the multiple grooves that the track now has. I hated seeing J. Gordon blow his engine after the comeback that he made after running over debris early. He's still sitting pretty in the points regardless.
    I thought the race as a whole was an awesome event the way it finished under the lights. It looked good on T.V. anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast