Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The latest game

Tom Brown
    I have had a few negative reputation comments rolling in and noticed two of them mention 'pay back'.
    I haven't had much time for the forums lately so I haven't been around much. If you've received reputation, positive or negative, signed by me in the last few weeks then you've been punk'd.
    It seems to be the latest game. By the way, I've never given a negative rating on anyone.

beer hunter
    I have had a few negative reputation comments rolling in and noticed two of them mention 'pay back'.
    I haven't had much time for the forums lately so I haven't been around much. If you've received reputation, positive or negative, signed by me in the last few weeks then you've been punk'd.
    It seems to be the latest game. By the way, I've never given a negative rating on anyone.
    Sure, I bet all the Tom Browns say that........and how do we know this is really you :lightsabe

OGShocker
    I, posted in a thread.."I sign all my reps Tom Brown" That was a Joke! I sign ALL my reps O-G-...oh wait a minute I am not falling for that! Nice try Tom! :hammerhea :wink:

topless
    I've recieved some negatives too. I think it's Toms fault. No one ever signs them either.

Tom Brown
    Top, my last rep points to you have probably scrolled out of your list but it was the comment that said, "I'd like to moisten your loins".

topless
    Top, my last rep points to you have probably scrolled out of your list but it was the comment that said, "I'd like to moisten your loins".
    LMAO!!!!!!! I thought that was you.

Blame it on Hooligan, he's not here right now. :mix:

Kachina26
    I was wondering why I got a neg from you. I didn't hit you with a payback though

Debbolas
    Hey, maybe it's the same person that signed my neg rep point as JP?!?!
    INTRUDER ALERT!!!!
    :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
    I sign all mine now, never give out a bad one yet..........( . )( . )......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast