Unbelievable. Two boats are coming up behind me fast. I am doing almost 60 mph so my guess is they are doing 80 mph or better. We are coming up on a no wake zone that is a skinny stretch of water about 150' across. On shore there is a busy boat ramp, boats and Seadoo's tied up, and people on the beach. This is also part of a pretty big camp ground so it is pretty congested. There are usually people swimming right there (even though they should not). It is late in the afternoon so there are quite a few boats just sitting in this narrow just waiting to load-up.
I shut down my boat as well as did one of the boats that was racing as we came up on the no wake zone. The other guy in what looked like a 28' or 30' Baja just blows thru there at 80+ mph about 30' to 40' from shore. The guy loading his big Formula on the trailer looked like he could have reached out the back of his boat and touched the Baja. Un-****ing believable! Luckily no one was swimming at the time.
I wish someone would have nailed him in the head with a beer can and taken him out of the gene pool. He didn't kill anybody today but next time someone may not be so lucky.
Even though I tried words just do not describe how this dangerous this deal was. I still cant believe he did not run over or hit somebody. BTW they could have just followed the main body of the lake and went around the island instead of going thru this narrow. This happened on Tenkiller Lake in Oklahoma yesterday.