Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: September 10th, 11th,12th...

FRENCHIE
    Im headin up with my crew (boys trip) on friday...hope to hit the water and launch at needles friday afternoon then head down havi to channel and sandbar! Back up to Needles end of day...staying in Laughlin, but launch sat and sunday also at Needles to hit havasu again! Gonna meet up with SYA &PLYA PLYA, also Havasu Lvr!
    anyone else gonna be up and wanna hook it up....let me know!!!!! "you know how we do it!"

slink
    Im headin up with my crew (boys trip) on friday...hope to hit the water and launch at needles friday afternoon then head down havi to channel and sandbar! Back up to Needles end of day...staying in Laughlin, but launch sat and sunday also at Needles to hit havasu again! Gonna meet up with SYA &PLYA PLYA, also Havasu Lvr!
    anyone else gonna be up and wanna hook it up....let me know!!!!! "you know how we do it!"
    WOW, just so happens I'll be in Highland this weekend. I'll make sure and stop by to water the Dobie and feed the MRs :jawdrop: Cuz that how we do it in the SW familia :supp:

throwerb
    I'll be in Laughlin Sunday morning with my mommy, my sister and one of my daughters, but we'll be up on Mojave. Don't think mom is ready for Havasu. Have fun.

FRENCHIE
    we wont come around ya then...dont wanna get you in trouble!!!

Bre
    Andy and I will be there :idea:

throwerb
    we wont come around ya then...dont wanna get you in trouble!!!
    It's not you guys I'm worried about I'm afraid if mom sees you in that outfit in your avatar I won't be able to keep her away from you. :wink:

FRENCHIE
    It's not you guys I'm worried about I'm afraid if mom sees you in that outfit in your avatar I won't be able to keep her away from you. :wink:
    really!!???

FRENCHIE
    Andy and I will be there :idea:
    you guys usually do the crazy horse thing right!!?? WIll you be out on friday also ???or not until sat...and are you guys goin up to the sandbar again for most of the day??? WE will most likely be with SYA and Plya PLya so we will look out for ya!! :wink:

rivercrazy
    Frenchie - the water levels have been on the low side on the river lately. Your fine going south of Needles bridge. However, launching at Needles might be a problem if the river level is low earlier in the day. The outlet from the marina is not very deep. You might need to walk out the boat if the water is low.
    You might consider Moabi if your worried

FRENCHIE
    Frenchie - the water levels have been on the low side on the river lately. Your fine going south of Needles bridge. However, launching at Needles might be a problem if the river level is low earlier in the day. The outlet from the marina is not very deep. You might need to walk out the boat if the water is low.
    You might consider Moabi if your worried
    10-4 thanx.. yea we did moabi before...ill start at needles anwork my way down!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast