Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where do you work out?

Boozer
    I just went to 24 hour fitness to enroll. Those crazy f*cks wanted 180 dollars to join! No way. Needless to say I got on their scale and in the 7 year time span that I was away from Cali I have gained more weight then I could have possibly fathomed.
    I need to start working out again and get my fat ass back into shape. Where do you guys recommend going?

locogringo
    this thread is vaguely reminiscent of a long ago past post about working out.
    You guys remember that one?

Boozer
    You know I do like romantic comedies.

LASERRAY
    I just went to 24 hour fitness to enroll. Those crazy f*cks wanted 180 dollars to join! No way. Needless to say I got on their scale and in the 7 year time span that I was away from Cali I have gained more weight then I could have possibly fathomed.
    I need to start working out again and get my fat ass back into shape. Where do you guys recommend going?
    24 HF is a rip and most of the staff are just a bunch of corporate tools. But it's MILF Central!!!
    If you don't care about the hotties, you should just find a smaller mom and pop type gym, if the price is right and the weights and machines are plentiful and in good condition. I got fed-up w/ 24 hour's corporate approach a couple of years ago. Nothing worse then listening to another sales-pitch come over the loud speaker when your trying to do some reps. :yuk:

dmontzsta
    I dont workout I am a lazy bitch...
    Just get a home gym!

NorCal Gameshow
    that one's still good for a laugh...

LASERRAY
    Yea Right! I think boozer needs a spotter!!!

XtrmWakeborder
    I just got back from 24 hour fitness like 45 mins ago..i pay 31 dollars a month for the sport pass.

LASERRAY
    I just got back from 24 hour fitness like 45 mins ago..i pay 31 dollars a month for the sport pass.I used to pay 21 dollars a month, but the enrollment fee was outrageous. :yuk:

bigerich
    Someone wanna explain to me what working out is??? I have the 24 hour member ship, but I am still fat, do you actually have to go???

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast