Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was the Sandbar really open on Labor Day?

mbrown2
    I heard that the Sandbar had the no mooring signs up, but that they could not enforce or hassle people who actually moored there....Never went up there to find out myself, but I am wondering if that were the case....something about blocking off the sandbar not being enforceable...
    Anyone stop there?

Ivan Dan
    My bro was up there pretty much all day yesterday (Labor Day). He said it was pretty crowded out there and he ran into Kachina Ken and someone else from the boards.

NOTALENT
    When I went there there was noone...but the mini sandbar was going off...maybe he mistook it???

Phat Matt
    My bro was up there pretty much all day yesterday (Labor Day). He said it was pretty crowded out there and he ran into Kachina Ken and someone else from the boards.
    I was parked right next to your bro for a while. He said peeps would come up and ask him if he was "Ivan Dan".

Ivan Dan
    When I went there there was noone...but the mini sandbar was going off...maybe he mistook it???
    Naahhhh he was at the big sandbar all day yesterday.

BoatFloating
    When went by the Sandbar at 1pm Sunday and there was like 20 boats there. On the way back in the afternoon no boats were there at all. So I don't know the real story.... :burningm:

Ivan Dan
    I was parked right next to your bro for a while. He said peeps would come up and ask him if he was "Ivan Dan".
    How come no one ever comes up when I'm around. I was in Havasu from Thursday to Sunday and no one.

Stealth Marine
    I heard that the Sandbar had the no mooring signs up, but that they could not enforce or hassle people who actually moored there....Never went up there to find out myself, but I am wondering if that were the case....something about blocking off the sandbar not being enforceable...
    Anyone stop there?
    It was open and full of people all day Monday.

XtrmWakeborder
    There were a couple dozen peeps there Sunday at around 2-3 we chilled for a bit then left..no le to be seen

hot_diggity_dog
    How come no one ever comes up when I'm around. I was in Havasu from Thursday to Sunday and no one.
    I rolled within 8' from your transom and was waving like a retard to your peeps. They had the who the Fock is this guy look. Unless you seen me and ducked LOL. I think you where on the beach or something.
    HDD :smile:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast