Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cad Escalade

clownpuncher
    Does anyone have any input on these things? Good, bad?
    Wifey wants one. Never been in one,but, she wants one

Kilrtoy
    Buy a tahoe and save 25K

FRENCHIE
    Does anyone have any input on these things? Good, bad?
    Wifey wants one. Never been in one,but, she wants one
    my best friend has an 03 on 24's awesome ride , good power, lots a room and boomin bose system...safe for the wifey also!!

Kilrtoy
    my best friend has an 03 on 24's awesome ride , good power, lots a room and boomin bose system...safe for the wifey also!!
    safe I dont know about that.
    I saw an accident last week the ESCALDE lost his ass and the toyota pickup truck and MERCEDES it hit were barely dented....

clownpuncher
    Buy a tahoe and save 25K
    She want' too crazy about the tahoe. SHe liked it, she just didn't loooove it.

FRENCHIE
    I saw an accident last week the ESCALDE lost his ass and the toyota pickup truck and MERCEDES it hit were barely dented....
    oh you musta gone out of town then for the day!???

clownpuncher
    Safety shouldn't be judged be visible body damage. You know about crumble zones and shit I'm sure.
    Frenchie, I did tell her that the price of the Escalade would HAVE to be increased by quite a bit to add on the wheels and sound, no doubt.

RandyH
    If those are the AWD then I would pass. We bought a Denali for the wife and it sucks the gas pretty bad. I drive a XL 2500 and in my opinion it rides better and gets way better mileage than hers with the same motor. Maybe the long version rides better. Dont know.
    Good Luck, Its hard to say no after they want it.
    RandyH

Kilrtoy
    Well, he(SOLO DRIVER) was also in the most need of medical attention of the three cars, so I dont know....

FRENCHIE
    Safety shouldn't be judged be visible body damage. You know about crumble zones and shit I'm sure.
    Frenchie, I did tell her that the price of the Escalade would HAVE to be increased by quite a bit to add on the wheels and sound, no doubt.
    Not to hijack your thread bro...but we gotta place also at Palm Desert resort off country club we go to once a month or so ...down from the marriot....and go to river walk pf changs, yardhouse etc...would like to go by your rest sometime...its up on el paseo right!!??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast