Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thinkin about selling my

throwerb
    house and moving to nashville, what do you guys think.

RiverOtter
    house and moving to nashville, what do you guys think.
    I live in Chattanooga and travel to Nashville often (2hr or less drive). Nashville is a great city. Growing like crazy. Lost of things to do. There are several places to boat. Nashvillebound could hook you up there. Get ready for some humidity.

topless
    :frown: :cry:

RiverOtter
    One more thing. Lots of industry in Nashville. Job sceen should be real good.

throwerb
    I live in Chattanooga and travel to Nashville often (2hr or less drive). Nashville is a great city. Growing like crazy. Lost of things to do. There are several places to boat. Nashvillebound could hook you up there. Get ready for some humidity.
    Actually nashvillebound and his wife have already been helping us, don't know how to thank them enough, but I'm sure I'll think of something. The thought of cashing out our home and paying cash for one and buying a few rental is very appealing, not to mention ALL thoughs lakes

throwerb
    One more thing. Lots of industry in Nashville. Job sceen should be real good.
    Yeah my wife is a psycologist and will try to get a teachin g position at one of the schools, and My brother in law wants me to take over his furniture dist. company in Hendersonville. Been looking at houses on old hickory.

RiverOtter
    Actually nashvillebound and his wife have already been helping us, don't know how to thank them enough, but I'm sure I'll think of something. The thought of cashing out our home and paying cash for one and buying a few rental is very appealing, not to mention ALL thoughs lakes
    You will do very well cashing in you CA house. You will also be suprised at the cost per foot you'll pay in Nash. Nothing like CA but more than you think. Hey, just found a link http://nashville.about.com Better start looking for a Sea Ray or Chaparral. Those are the only boats the allowed in TN

RiverOtter
    Yeah my wife is a psycologist and will try to get a teachin g position at one of the schools, and My brother in law wants me to take over his furniture dist. company in Hendersonville. Been looking at houses on old hickory.
    Buy one in Brentwood. That will eat you profits up real quick. But you will have a mansion

totenhosen
    Sent IM to original poster!

100mbs
    I just bought a rental in Searville TN and plan to buy another here soon. Some freinds moved out to Brentwood earlier this year and they love it. Brentwood is a lot more expensive than other areas of TN.
    The wife are thinking of moving out there as well maybe next year of so. Still undecided, becuase I need to find work in the IT field first.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast