Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thinkin about selling my

Keithb87
    .... I need to find work in the IT field first.
    Is that Inner Tennessee field :rollside: :rollside:

100mbs
    Sorry, Information Technology.

throwerb
    You will do very well cashing in you CA house. You will also be suprised at the cost per foot you'll pay in Nash. Nothing like CA but more than you think. Hey, just found a link http://nashville.about.com Better start looking for a Sea Ray or Chaparral. Those are the only boats the allowed in TN
    Do you know where I can get some sea ray stickers for my boat?

Keithb87
    Sorry, Information Technology.
    I knew that
    I was just joking..

Dave C
    so just for s h i t s and giggles what does a mansion cost in the fancy nieghborhoods?

totenhosen
    so just for s h i t s and giggles what does a mansion cost in the fancy nieghborhoods?
    A good way of getting an idea is going to realtor.com and doing a search

throwerb
    I just bought a rental in Searville TN and plan to buy another here soon. Some freinds moved out to Brentwood earlier this year and they love it. Brentwood is a lot more expensive than other areas of TN.
    The wife are thinking of moving out there as well maybe next year of so. Still undecided, becuase I need to find work in the IT field first.
    Yeah work was our biggest concern, but we think it's better for us to own our home instead of our home owning us, and a 300k house from what we've seen in Hendersonville it like a million dollar home here in Pasadena. Plus we have heard great things about the school district we are looking at. Just hope the warer is as nice as it looks in the pictures that nashvillebound has sent us.

throwerb
    Contact Nashvillebound his wife is a realitor and has been very helpful. We are loking at places that are 3,000 to 3,500 sq ft on 1 or more acres for 300k or less.

100mbs
    Yeah work was our biggest concern, but we think it's better for us to own our home instead of our home owning us, and a 300k house from what we've seen in Hendersonville it like a million dollar home here in Pasadena. Plus we have heard great things about the school district we are looking at. Just hope the warer is as nice as it looks in the pictures that nashvillebound has sent us.
    What kind of work do you do?
    I agree about the house thing. We rental that we just bought is 1800sqft, Plus 1000sqft basement, 2 Car Garage, 3BD, 2Bath, 1/2acre for less than we paid for our 1200sqft house here in Escondido. Freakin Crazy!!!!!
    I have heard of that they have really nice lakes and rivers to go boating in. I was reading one the boating magazines for this month and it had a list of places that were great for boating and TN was one of the op ones. I will check out the magazine when I get home.
    Here is a link to a house that I found in the $350 Range in Brentwood.
    http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1039313408?lnksrc=00045

throwerb
    What kind of work do you do?
    I agree about the house thing. We rental that we just bought is 1800sqft, Plus 1000sqft basement, 2 Car Garage, 3BD, 2Bath, 1/2acre for less than we paid for our 1200sqft house here in Escondido. Freakin Crazy!!!!!
    I have heard of that they have really nice lakes and rivers to go boating in. I was reading one the boating magazines for this month and it had a list of places that were great for boating and TN was one of the op ones. I will check out the magazine when I get home.
    Here is a link to a house that I found in the $350 Range in Brentwood.
    http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1039313408?lnksrc=00045
    Nice house huh? A little small for us (j/k) We are going back first week of Oct to check some out. Hopefully enough of us will move out with our west coast customs that I won't have to put bayliner stickers on my boat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast