Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thinkin about selling my

throwerb
    What kind of work do you do?
    I agree about the house thing. We rental that we just bought is 1800sqft, Plus 1000sqft basement, 2 Car Garage, 3BD, 2Bath, 1/2acre for less than we paid for our 1200sqft house here in Escondido. Freakin Crazy!!!!!
    I have heard of that they have really nice lakes and rivers to go boating in. I was reading one the boating magazines for this month and it had a list of places that were great for boating and TN was one of the op ones. I will check out the magazine when I get home.
    Here is a link to a house that I found in the $350 Range in Brentwood.
    http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1039313408?lnksrc=00045
    20 years in the restaurant business, people gotta eat

al cole'holic
    I think you should list your house right away with Troop ((shameless spam, see sig )) and move to Nashville...

RiverOtter
    Do you know where I can get some sea ray stickers for my boat?
    Yep, any boat dealer in TN. They all sell Sea Ray or Toons.

RiverOtter
    so just for s h i t s and giggles what does a mansion cost in the fancy nieghborhoods?
    $1,000,000 is a start in Brentwood. I was just there and the houses I say were incredible!! I'm sure nothing under $2,000,000 but these were on 2 acre lots. In the Nooga a house in a real hot area is $140 to $200 per foot with the lot. If you buy a lot and then build your house the house alone could range from $115 to $200 per foot + the lot. Nashville is really not that different. Just that Brentwood is where the big money is.

throwerb
    $1,000,000 is a start in Brentwood. I was just there and the houses I say were incredible!! I'm sure nothing under $2,000,000 but these were on 2 acre lots. In the Nooga a house in a real hot area is $140 to $200 per foot with the lot. If you buy a lot and then build your house the house alone could range from $115 to $200 per foot + the lot. Nashville is really not that different. Just that Brentwood is where the big money is.
    Just pulled up some listings there and saw some amazing homes in Brentwood, little pricey for me. Have you ever boated on Old Hickory? Wondering if it is a nice lake and what the water temp is like.

KACHINA KEN
    How about Fontana, same difference isn't it?

SoCalOffshore
    Never been to TN, but spent some time in KY with the Army. Beautiful country but the absolute worst weather I have ever experienced. You could be up to your as* in mud and have dust blowing in your face.

Jordy
    I think a certain boat is pretty much on the way from So. Cal to Tenneseeeeee. It's got new tires and wheel bearings. Just hook it and roll.

throwerb
    I think a certain boat is pretty much on the way from So. Cal to Tenneseeeeee. It's got new tires and wheel bearings. Just hook it and roll.
    Sounds like I can just pick it up on my way there. :idea: Told the wife if we do this, there will be a black and white schiada following us there.

throwerb
    How about Fontana, same difference isn't it?
    Not exactly. So many beautiful lakes in every direction, and not 3 or 4 hours away. Also extremely low crime rate in the areas we're looking in, cheaper gas and just about everything, better schools, car reg. is 75 dollars a year, not to mention cheaper car insureance and boat insureance and last but not least a little greener than Fontuky. We are going out to look at three houses all over 2500 sq ft that are all on a lake no more than 20 min. out of Nashville.
    Leaning towards the one with three boat slips so when all you guys come out to visit I'll have room for your boats, two at a time that is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast