Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thinkin about selling my

100mbs
    Not exactly. So many beautiful lakes in every direction, and not 3 or 4 hours away. Also extremely low crime rate in the areas we're looking in, cheaper gas and just about everything, better schools, car reg. is 75 dollars a year, not to mention cheaper car insureance and boat insureance and last but not least a little greener than Fontuky. We are going out to look at three houses all over 2500 sq ft that are all on a lake no more than 20 min. out of Nashville.
    Leaning towards the one with three boat slips so when all you guys come out to visit I'll have room for your boats, two at a time that is.
    When are you going back there? What area are you going to?
    Make sure to take some pictures of the area and post them or e-mail them to me if you can. I would be interested in seeing them.

DEAL BROTHER
    Nashville is a great town. Lots of hills and trees. Nice lakes. Not too far from the Tennessee River and Ky Lake. Good pro sports Titan Football and Predators Hockey. To the west Memphis has Grizzlies Basketball. To the east you have Smokey mountains not too far, beautiful!!, Bristol Motor speedway (probably the best Nascar track) Pier 57 Marine is in Counce,Tn. SEC sports and Tennessee Volunteer Football are Huge, so get some orange to wear. If your kids are geniouses and you are loaded they can go Vanderbilt University.

RiverOtter
    Nope, I've heard great things though. I boat on the TN River system. Mostly on Chickamauga and Nickajack Lakes. Towing to Nashville over Monteagle Mtn would be a pain.

throwerb
    When are you going back there? What area are you going to?
    Make sure to take some pictures of the area and post them or e-mail them to me if you can. I would be interested in seeing them.
    Oct. 8th, Hendersonville, will send you lots of pics.

throwerb
    Nashville is a great town. Lots of hills and trees. Nice lakes. Not too far from the Tennessee River and Ky Lake. Good pro sports Titan Football and Predators Hockey. To the west Memphis has Grizzlies Basketball. To the east you have Smokey mountains not too far, beautiful!!, Bristol Motor speedway (probably the best Nascar track) Pier 57 Marine is in Counce,Tn. SEC sports and Tennessee Volunteer Football are Huge, so get some orange to wear. If your kids are geniouses and you are loaded they can go Vanderbilt University.
    Kids are staight A students both at csulb, 30,000 a year at Vanderbilt ain't gonna happen, so I guess we'll be Volunteer fans. Guess I'm going to be stealing one of my cousins caltrans shirts.

100mbs
    Oct. 8th, Hendersonville, will send you lots of pics.
    Awesome! Looking forward to it.

throwerb
    Awesome! Looking forward to it.
    Yeah me too, goona be hard to wait a month to check it out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234