Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Freaky, weird and odd things that have happened to you???

Mandelon
    When I was around 10 years old, I was awakened in the middle of the night. I didn't know why. I sat up straight, and remember looking at the clock.
    It read 3:14 am. What the heck??? :messedup: I didn't see any reason to get up so I went back to sleep.
    The next morning my grandmother called......she told my mom that grandpa had died that night. He was in the hospital recovering from a stroke. Obviously that didn't happen.
    A couple of weeks later a copy of the death certificate arrived......Time of Death: 3:14 am.

Debbolas
    Mandy, when my grandma died, I got the flu. I had the flu, got violently ill and found out the next day she died.
    Matts father passed away two years ago Monday and sometimes we smell his pipe tobacco in our house. ( and we don't smoke) :wink:

mirvin
    A few years ago I was going to see my grandma in the hospital after she had a stroke. It was Kiaser in LA, huge building. I'm walking down this really long hallway and I got the worst cramp in my foot. I couldn't even walk. I had to sit down for awhile until it passed. Got to the room and she was gone......
    mirvin

Her454
    Ok I think I've told this before on here but here goes. My mom was very ill with cancer and when she passed I took my dad in to live with my husband and I as he wasn't doing well and took it extremely hard (They were married 46 years and she died in his arms).
    Things got rough, my dads health was failing, I was raising a toddler and had just lost my mom...was having marital problems etc.......
    I was sitting at the kitchen table one afternoon and just lost it....cried like a baby and feeling sorry for myself and wondering what the hell happened to my life when I felt the softest, warmest touch on my shoulder and smelled my mothers perfume very strong. It was the strangest thing ever and I KNOW it was my moms way of telling me to be strong and hang in there.
    I grew up with her telling me she would always be there for me, and I think she was there that day. I DO NOT believe in the supernatural but I know something happened that day.

MikeF
    I was in Phoenix watching the aftermath of the plane that was spread out all over the freeway in Chicago. I knew something was wrong.
    A day later, I find out, a close friend who was good to me and everyone I know, was on that plane.
    Definatley a connection!

Ziggy
    My wife and I were in Glamis one time a year and a half or so ago. As we were riding back from Boardmanville we went through one of the washes and headed back west into the dunes. When we did get back to camp from that ride we both started to tell about a weird feeling we had going through that wash.
    Also, on the drive home, we both noticed a vehicle off in the brush where no trails were and again we both had a strange feeling...hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm :idea: :idea: None of it made sense to me because I don't normally believe in supernatural feelings or whatever you want to call it.
    Upon our arrival home, we turned on the news to catch up----It was the same weekend that David Westerfield(guy who kidnapped/killed Danielle) had gotten stuck in the wash in Glamis and his suspected driving route passed where we had seen this vehicle. Coincidence or supernatural???
    I did call my local PD to give our account..they in turn had the SDPD investigators call me.

Misogynist
    A close friend of mine stopped by my shop a few days before he left for a vacation in Europe.... When we said our goodbyes..... the thought of talking to his sons and dealing with my friend being gone forever went through my mind.. .... Then I had to remind myself that he wasn't going away forever.. but just for two weeks... Five days into the vacation he had a heart attack and died over in England... I had a premonition that I would never see him again and I was right....creeped me out..... :skull:

fourspeednup
    OK here’s mine, not sure if I believe in UFO’s or other shiznit like that but here’s my story of a whole series of interesting coincidences…make whatever conclusions you’d like.
    Cruising my 74 dart back from the GF’s house at about 2AM on a back road in the hills of east Ventura and I had NOT been drinking. It was November and it was chilly but I always rode with the windows down since the windshield would fog up otherwise. I was wearing a jacket but still freezing my ass off (I’m a pussy when it comes to temp changes). Had the radio on but not really tuned to a specific station, just background. All of a sudden it started bouncing between stations and the volume went up and down regardless of my focking with the controls….keep in mind that this car was wired in 19and74 so issues like this weren’t necessarily out of the ordinary.
    OK so the radio is trippin but everything else seems OK until the motor starts missing. Hmmmm, this sucks but whatever I’ll figure it out later. Again, I’m not overly worried since my house is only 5 min away. But now is where it starts to get a little weird…
    I go another ½ mile or so and it gets real warm. I mean it must have jumped 20-30 degrees from 50-something to at least 75! OK, stuff like that happens in the hills…probably just had a little Santa Ana wind blow through. By this time I’m getting a little wierded out and this big ass shadow comes out from behind a hill. I could only see the outline but it looked like a huge bird with outstretched wings. Only one problem, it just hung there and didn’t flap its ”wings”….so that’s a NO on the bird theory. As I got within 100ft or so I could see that it was about the size of a small car 10-15ft. No sooner had I gotten a little look at it, the focker took off into the hills. As soon as it vanished from view the radio returned to normal, the motor stopped missing, and the temperature dropped back down.
    Pretty trippy huh? Maybe it was the chupacabra

Mandelon
    My wife and I were in Glamis one time a year and a half or so ago. As we were riding back from Boardmanville we went through one of the washes and headed back west into the dunes. When we did get back to camp from that ride we both started to tell about a weird feeling we had going through that wash.
    Also, on the drive home, we both noticed a vehicle off in the brush where no trails were and again we both had a strange feeling...hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm :idea: :idea: None of it made sense to me because I don't normally believe in supernatural feelings or whatever you want to call it.
    Upon our arrival home, we turned on the news to catch up----It was the same weekend that David Westerfield(guy who kidnapped/killed Danielle) had gotten stuck in the wash in Glamis and his suspected driving route passed where we had seen this vehicle. Coincidence or supernatural???
    I did call my local PD to give our account..they in turn had the SDPD investigators call me.
    Wow Zig that girl has powers.
    I passed the place in the bushes where they found her body the day before it was discovered. It is on the way back from Harbison Canyon to El Cajon I think.
    I had this weird feeling, an urge really, to go off the road and go up this dirt embankment. It looked like an area where dirtbags would dump illegally. Not too far off the road, but behind some bushes and trees. It was a strong and sudden curiousity, but I ignored it, telling myself I was too busy and did not have time.
    The searchers were looking all over for Danielle's body that week. We were leaving on a trip to Nacimiento the next day and I had a lot to get done. When they showed the place on the news the next day I just about had a shit! It was exactly where I had that urge to pull over and check behind the trees.
    I am actually glad I didn't. It would have messed up our trip and I would have been questioned and interviewed, plus have those memories of a dead little girl for a life time....... No thanks. She was already long dead. And nothing I could have done would have made a difference.

Sleek-Jet
    This one time, at band camp....

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast