Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds SUCKS!!!!

riverracerx
    Think I will get a reply to my email today:
    I just got back from your McDonalds drive thru where I was told they could not accept my Arch Card that I had just received for Christmas. They said that they only had a few machines that read the card and that is was too busy to scan them up front. I had no cash but offered them my ATM card, which they usually accept, and they could also not accept it due to some problems with the ATM machine?
    I don't understand why I, or anyone else, would give McDonalds my money up front for one of these highly marketed "Arch Cards" to then find out, after sitting in a drive thru for 20 minutes, that I can't use it to purchase food??
    The drive thru attendant was absolutely no help as well and offered no solution to me but to go home and get cash and come back.
    Meanwhile I have hungry kids strapped into their carseats who now get no McDonalds because the McDonalds card, that has "McDonalds" written all over it, can not be accepted by McDonalds. Outrageous!
    There are many other options for fast food out there and this certainly pushes me their direction.
    I was speechless as I drove off with no food? McDonalds doesn't their own Arch Card?
    What happened to the days of customer service? "Sorry sir, it will be just a moment as I need to scan your card at another register".
    I guess if there isn't a button clearly marked on the register for it they cannot make a decision on their own?
    Happy Holidays!
    ______
    I can't believe the incompetence and ignorance these people have that work here? Are they complete idiots?

76ANTHONY
    Think I will get a reply to my email today:
    I just got back from your McDonalds drive thru where I was told they could not accept my Arch Card that I had just received for Christmas. They said that they only had a few machines that read the card and that is was too busy to scan them up front. I had no cash but offered them my ATM card, which they usually accept, and they could also not accept it due to some problems with the ATM machine?
    I don't understand why I, or anyone else, would give McDonalds my money up front for one of these highly marketed "Arch Cards" to then find out, after sitting in a drive thru for 20 minutes, that I can't use it to purchase food??
    The drive thru attendant was absolutely no help as well and offered no solution to me but to go home and get cash and come back.
    Meanwhile I have hungry kids strapped into their carseats who now get no McDonalds because the McDonalds card, that has "McDonalds" written all over it, can not be accepted by McDonalds. Outrageous!
    There are many other options for fast food out there and this certainly pushes me their direction.
    I was speechless as I drove off with no food? McDonalds doesn't their own Arch Card?
    What happened to the days of customer service? "Sorry sir, it will be just a moment as I need to scan your card at another register".
    I guess if there isn't a button clearly marked on the register for it they cannot make a decision on their own?
    Happy Holidays!
    ______
    I can't believe the incompetence and ignorance these people have that work here? Are they complete idiots?
    whatta scam.......

Redrider
    In and Out.... Thats what a burger is all about! Now sing it Chris!
    I hate McDonalds too! :yuk:

Forkin' Crazy
    You are just figuring this out??? :yuk:
    I haven't eaten at Mickey D's in several years... and refuse to eat there... They sell garbage!!! :yuk:
    :rollside:

riverracerx
    They sell garbage!!!
    But you can't buy it with an Arch Card.
    __
    Bill I would have gone to IN N OUT but they dont take ATM yet and I had no cash. So I went home and made a sandwich.

H20 Toie
    In and Out.... Thats what a burger is all about! Now sing it Chris!
    I hate McDonalds too! :yuk:
    Ditto

Tyson Ross
    Not a big fan here but a sausage mcmuffin w/ egg sounds good every once in a while.

Ziggy
    Friendly service with their products should be 1st...........And if you go thru Parker's McD's you probably don't want them smiling at you anyhow...
    Jack's cash card is better commercial anyhow Duh, you're the hungry guy with no Jack Cash Card

lucky
    thats Mcf u c k e d

riverracerx
    And also (not being racist here just an observation)
    Why are all the people working at McDonalds Mexican and all the people at Taco Bell white? No comprendo?
    And I am not talking about the just the registers. I mean the entire establishment.
    Taco Bell had a whole slew of white college kids in the back rollin' tacos and burritos?
    No diversity at either place. Just seemed odd to me. Friends hiring friends?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast