Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds SUCKS!!!!

chub
    thats Mcf u c k e d
    Sorry but that's Mcfunny!

lucky
    And also (not being racist here just an observation)
    Why are all the people working at McDonalds Mexican and all the people at Taco Bell white? No comprendo?
    And I am not talking about the just the registers. I mean the entire establishment.
    Taco Bell had a whole slew of white college kids in the back rollin' tacos and burritos?
    No diversity at either place. Just seemed odd to me. Friends hiring friends?
    LOU! YOU TWO TIMER -- one job not good enough ?
    Why are all telamarketers of "indian decent " first our gas stations - now are phones ....... geeeezzzz what ever happend to free enterprise ?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    As we become more and more dependant on computers, we become more at their mercy when they malfunction. If we all paid cash, there would be no problems.
    Back in the day that I worked in the grocery store, when someone bitched about their ATM/Credit cards not working, and blamed me for it, I would calmly tell them that if they paid cash, they wouldn't have to worry about it (for the record, I never saw our ATMs in the checkstand go down, but it always seemed to be OUR fault).
    The kids that work the registers aren't taught and don't have the common sense to figure out what to do if their computer doesn't work. This is commonly referred to as the "dumbing down of society". The new programs on the registers don't tell the kids to give you back $15.86, they tell them to give back 1-$10 + 1-$5 + 3-25c + 1-10c + 1-1c. With pictures, in case they forget what a quarter looks like. That is why when you say, "Oh, wait! I have the 14 cents", they look at you like you just asked them to explain the theory of relativity in a 5 paragraph essay. They do not know to add 14 cents to the 86 cents and you get $1 even. We have made them idiots.

ROZ
    This is commonly referred to as the "dumbing down of society". We have made them idiots.
    I believe the children are our future

Moneypitt
    MMSW, sad, but so true.............MP

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I believe the children are our future
    You got it, Whitney.
    We're DOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEDDDD!!!!!!!!

Reaper1
    But you can't buy it with an Arch Card.
    __
    Bill I would have gone to IN N OUT but they dont take ATM yet and I had no cash. So I went home and made a sandwich.
    Certain In N Out's are now taking ATM. At least I know the one in Foothill Ranch does.
    And Yes, Mc Dick's Sucks.

Redrider
    But you can't buy it with an Arch Card.
    __
    Bill I would have gone to IN N OUT but they dont take ATM yet and I had no cash. So I went home and made a sandwich.
    I am sure the sandwich was way better anyway!

Ziggy
    As we become more and more dependant on computers, we become more at their mercy when they malfunction. If we all paid cash, there would be no problems.
    Back in the day that I worked in the grocery store, when someone bitched about their ATM/Credit cards not working, and blamed me for it, I would calmly tell them that if they paid cash, they wouldn't have to worry about it (for the record, I never saw our ATMs in the checkstand go down, but it always seemed to be OUR fault).
    The kids that work the registers aren't taught and don't have the common sense to figure out what to do if their computer doesn't work. This is commonly referred to as the "dumbing down of society". The new programs on the registers don't tell the kids to give you back $15.86, they tell them to give back 1-$10 + 1-$5 + 3-25c + 1-10c + 1-1c. With pictures, in case they forget what a quarter looks like. That is why when you say, "Oh, wait! I have the 14 cents", they look at you like you just asked them to explain the theory of relativity in a 5 paragraph essay. They do not know to add 14 cents to the 86 cents and you get $1 even. We have made them idiots.
    How true that is..sadly.
    Weird thing is if you give them the change before they punch it into the register they still look at you like you're crazy.. I've had them give me back the small change I gave them to make it an even dollar and say here you gave me too much....then proceed to take the cash and give me even more small change I didn't need in my pocket.

fourspeednup
    I swear if they punched those buttons and the screen told them to take out a gun and blow their head off...those idiots would do it
    <-----Hasn't bought food at McD's for at least 4 years :yuk:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast