Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: McDonalds SUCKS!!!!

Magic34
    In and Out.... Thats what a burger is all about! Now sing it Chris!
    Sounds like you went to the circus this year.

Magic34
    I have a McD story.
    The wife and I went to one here in town a few years ago. We went throught the drive through, and I ordered a medium or large dipped cone. Well, the drive through idiot goes to give me a kids cone with no paper on the cone. I tell him I don't want that without the protective paper and it wasn't what I ordered anyways. He comes back with our change and ice cream all over his face. He ate the frickin reject and was about to make me another. I told him to pound sand and keep the cone. The ice cream was all over the side of his mouth. He tried to eat the damn thing in 1 bite.
    Talked to the owner of the store the next day, he offered a nice credit, but I declined. I just didn't want to go back there.

Seadog
    I am not a big user of McDonalds, but they are only as good as their management. We have a good store here and it is very conveniently on my way to work for a quick sausage biscuit. At least McD will give you milk instead of coffee w/meals without charging extra. I do admit to hankering the McRibs when they are available.

That is why when you say, "Oh, wait! I have the 14 cents", they look at you like you just asked them to explain the theory of relativity in a 5 paragraph essay. They do not know to add 14 cents to the 86 cents and you get $1 even. We have made them idiots.
    Exact same scenario in 7-11 the other day. Guy stands there dumfounded staring at the counter when my bill was 2.76 and I handed him a $10 bill and .76 in change. It took me a good 30 seconds to esplain to him he only owed me $8.00 back. I almost took the change back just to simplify it down for him. I don't get how someone can't count simple change, addition, and subtraction etc.
    RRX you just got McScrewed I'm thinkin.

hoolign
    I am not a big user of McDonalds, but they are only as good as their management. We have a good store here and it is very conveniently on my way to work for a quick sausage biscuit. At least McD will give you milk instead of coffee w/meals without charging extra. I do admit to hankering the McRibs when they are available.
    And they are a product of todays education system! There were no calculators on the "school supplies" list, the nerve of the teachers back when I went to school,..making me figure out calculations on paper with a pencil..then to top it all off..IN MY HEAD!! Having me memorize the times table up to the 12's, and then quizzing us into the 10's of thousands...Making us think for ourselves! Todays kids(unless they want to learn, and have it beat into thier heads by concered parents) don't give a shit, do just enough to get by!

Sane Asylum
    RRX..........You're definately the McVictim here........Consult Thunder for all your litigation needs......

Dave4XTC
    I hate it when they ask you to pull forward after taking your money because they have the timers on the drive thru, there doesn't even have to be anyone behind you. It's not like I ordered something special, it was a damn big mac.
    So the next time I went through the drive thru I ordered small fries NO SALT! right during the middle of the lunch rush and refused to move until my fries were done. :jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
    I was thinking McDondalds sucks because of the quality of food :argue:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123