Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Ladies advise on south of the border piercings!

ALTERED-EAGLE
    Just so you know i'm not a sicko, the Mrs. is thinking about getting it done.
    Good idea, bad idea whats the scoop some of you most have them or have girlfriends that have told you about it.
    Any feedback on pain and the real truth about this would be appreciated, she will read this. Thanks.

Kilrtoy
    hell yeah there is pain involved and it is just for looks

ratso
    ...depends on what your description of pain is and what your threshold is...some people actually "get off" to pain. If a chick is pierced I like to get down there and "diddle around" with it...

mirvin
    Yes there is pain. Lots of it and sometimes it will stay extremly painfull for days if not weeks. But once it has healed there will be no pain and most experience a hightened sensitivity :chi:
    mirvin

lucky
    THE FIRST FEW DAYS - DAM LEVIS HIT HER IN THE RIGHT PLACE , I WISH I COULD LMAO :messedup: i love JEWLERY

ROZ
    I'd never go to Mexico for a body piercing....

topless
    I'd never go to Mexico for a body piercing....
    Funny! I thought the same thing. LMAO!!!!!!

Bre
    Pain????
    Doesn't hurt anymore than getting you belly button pierced. I was rubbing my hand over it 5 mins after 502 procharger pierced me. Only a lil wink of blood ever came from it. Andy and I were back in session 2 days after I got it done... it was just sore for about 2 weeks... it was completely healed in 3. Just keep bactine on it.. and it'll be ok. It looks pretty... and the sound of it against a vibrator is a turn on for us....... I haven't lost any feeling down there..... nor have I gained a huge amount of sensation... it was always perfect down there.. and now it just looks prettier Anyways.. every person is different.... but this is just my experience. I def. don't regret gettting it done.

mirvin
    Finally, a ladies perspective.... :wink:
    mirvin

ALTERED-EAGLE
    Thanks for your input Bre, i'm sure this is what she is looking for. First hand info, your a doll. I'm sure what some of the guys got to say is relivent, but it's always better if you've been through it. Thanks again.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast