Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Trident updates?

XtrmWakeborder
    Hey froggy whats going on with the boat? We haven't had any updates for while.

Infomaniac
    An update should go out within the next couple of days.

Froggystyle
    I am planning on an update tomorrow morning. (Monday)
    If you don't get it, let me know. Spam filters are a bitch these days...

XtrmWakeborder
    I am planning on an update tomorrow morning. (Monday)
    If you don't get it, let me know. Spam filters are a bitch these days...Sounds good Froggy, keep it up

Froggystyle
    OK, the update went out this morning a little before 10:00. If anyone is supposed to get them and didn't, please drop me an e-mail at wes@tridentboats.com because we got a ton back as undeliverable.
    Enjoy folks. This one is a good one.

Wally_Gator
    OK, the update went out this morning a little before 10:00. If anyone is supposed to get them and didn't, please drop me an e-mail at wes@tridentboats.com because we got a ton back as undeliverable.
    Enjoy folks. This one is a good one.
    Wes,
    Good update. I received it within minutes and read the whole thing..
    All I can say is More Please!

Froggystyle
    Wes,
    Good update. I received it within minutes and read the whole thing..
    All I can say is More Please!
    Thanks Wally. There is another one going out soon that will be about the infusion process I am writing it today. I got several hundred pictures of the test pull, so we have plenty to choose from.
    Wes

phebus
    Your project is fascinating, and I can't wait to see the final product. When do you anticipate getting the first one laid up, and out of the mold?

Froggystyle
    Now that all of the R&D is done on the infusion process, we are ready to build. I am meeting with Knight & Carver on Wednesday regarding the prototype build, and commissioning 20 boats based on the successful prototype testing.
    We already have a lot of these sold, and are going to be busy for the rest of the year to build them. Plus, with SEMA in the middle, it is going to make for a rough fourth quarter.
    First boat is an '05 though. I guess that is pretty cool.
    Long story short, next week we should be building the prototype.

redi4fun
    Froggystyle,
    Been watching the buildup of the Trident from the beginning. Cannot wait to see how the final product looks and performs. Many details in the planning stage of the build up amazed me. I still find it hard to believe how little the Trident is estimated to weigh. If I had 100 something K to drop on a boat I know where I would mostly likely start and finish looking. Those of you who took the plunge and dropped the coin on a boat you had only seen in a model and or paper it looks as if your risk is going to reap huge rewards.
    Good Luck Wes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast