Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Trident updates?

Scream
    I just read the entire website and Froggy, you're a lucky man to have that many dedicated folks helping you, and it sounds like you're wife bought into the project 100%. Great looking product and an incredible business ethic. I signed up to keep up cause it's going to be a big deal when the first one "rolls" off the factory floor...
    Scream

Froggystyle
    Thanks for the good words. This is finally the time to put the hammer down and start building for real.
    While we would have loved to have had boats on the water by now, the potential benefits of going the way we went far outweighed the few months it took to get there. We sincerely believe that there isn't a whole lot of things we could do better. Hindsight is always 20/20, but there isn't a whole lot I would do differently if I had it to do over again.
    Thanks again.

Froggystyle
    Did everyone end up getting the update that was signed up for it? Like I said, there were a lot of returned e-mails that worked on the last one.
    If you didn't get it, please drop me an e-mail and I will take care of it immediately.
    Thanks again for the good words,
    Wes

Lightning
    I got mine sukca'
    In my best Cartman voice... "sahweeet"

BarryMac
    Did everyone end up getting the update that was signed up for it? Like I said, there were a lot of returned e-mails that worked on the last one.
    If you didn't get it, please drop me an e-mail and I will take care of it immediately.
    Thanks again for the good words,
    Wes
    Hi Froggy, I didn't get mine, I am assuming it's because of the firewall here at my office, is it posted on the website? If so I will view it there.
    Not to put you on the spot, still waiting for my trident sticker, do you have any visors for sale yet???
    Thanks,
    Father gjb

TexasJet
    I got mine. Hotmail account thru MSN.

Froggystyle
    Hi Froggy, I didn't get mine, I am assuming it's because of the firewall here at my office, is it posted on the website? If so I will view it there.
    Not to put you on the spot, still waiting for my trident sticker, do you have any visors for sale yet???
    Thanks,
    Father gjb
    Shit... my bad. It is not posted on the web for another month or so. That is what we give our registered clients, info before the masses.
    Check your PM though... Visors are for sale. Go to...
    http://www.tridentboats.com/store/ca...s/headgear.cfm
    To check them out.
    http://www.tridentboats.com/store/im...arge_popup.jpg
    We have a bunch more shwag that we need to get up there too now. Killer black mesh (Starter style) tanks and baby doll tees for the chicas. Plus we have XXL in the new shirts now.

spectratoad
    Wes, I sent an e-mail for the update with new e-mail and I also registered again since my addres and everything has changed since I last did so. So will the girls bring the sticker? Hopefully it has to be licked to stick. :idea:

riverrunner
    I got mine. I can say I am very impressed. So will the first one be at SEMA? I've been looking for a reason to go to SEMA this year and that would definately be one thing worth seeing.

Debbolas
    Can I get a t-shirt?
    Debbolas<---------wants to go boating with Froggy in one of his new Trident boats :rollside:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast