Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Email from my ex

topless
    I know I'm going to catch hell for this but I'm posting it anyway. A little history here. He has quit his jobs several times and told me to tell the kids he died. He owes 150,000.00 in back child support. I am getting current support now but I also lowered the amount so he wouldn't quit his job again and I'd at least get something. Now I get this.
    I am still trying to get my old car for xxxxx and have hit a snag.My back child support they keep adding to in great #s is killing my ability to do special things for the kids .I understand that I may really owe about 15 to 20 thousand to you. I would like to get your help in letting me do more for our kids. You have the ability to erase all past due child/alimony support. I understand you have been hesitant in doing this worrying that I may not continue to pay.Here is what I am offering to you and our kids please think about it because as I get older it is now all for the kids.My mistakes are in the past and now I want to make it up to my kids .I will sign any agreement that if my regular support stops for any reason ALL past due will be charged back to me. I will also but xxxx car for her and cover her on insurance. I will then buy xxxxx car when he is of age and cover him on insurance. I will also send you personally $50.00 a month to start a collage fund and maybe in the future that can grow. Also I will help finance on my credit our kids collage. The only way I can do this is by clearing up this bad credit caused by past support. I will work two jobs if that is what it takes to insure our kids happiness and future. Again I will sign any type of agreement which I know a lawyer can write up. Please consider this and let me know.

Tom Brown
    Please describe for us, in detail, his penis. You know... length, markings, any curves, etc.

Jbb
    That Brown.....what a prankster......

NOTALENT
    Wow...sorry to hear, but this isnt something that should be posted here. I hope it all work's out for the best.

Benjhamina
    From what I understand, if you are in CA, you cannot forgive that debt. He actually owes it to the state and they will hunt him down to the day he dies for it. I've seen it. He should have paid it when it was due.
    IMHO marrage is a bad idea these days. More than half go bad and somebody always gets screwed. I don't need the gov controlling my love life with a contract. If you love somebody that is enough. .02

moneypit
    Why would anyone display that stuff in a place like this? (sounds like hes trying)

topless
    Why would anyone display that stuff in a place like this? (sounds like hes trying)Yeah trying to get out of a debt.

moneypit
    Yeah trying to get out of a debt.
    I would to... so would anyone else. In fact most spend their entire lives trying to get out of dept.

Kilrtoy
    Is this about your or him....
    Im out to lunch on this one.....as far as posting his letter.
    Why not erase his bad credit and help him.
    Again is this about you or him.......
    revenge or redemption

topless
    Ok, if he gives me jet ski, I'll let him get out of his child support.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast