Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rev. Williams

Speedin' Ian
    Hey it was nice meeting you today, I would have liked to hung out for a little longer but I promised my lady that we would have a nice day at the lake alone. I forgot to tell you that the boat looked great and it looked like you were havin fun in the rough stuff. I'll let you know the next time we head out.

f u c k that guy

LUVNLIFE
    That guy owes me twenty bucks :burningm:

JetBoatRich
    You sure that was Jerry you met

NashvilleBound
    You sure that was Jerry you met
    That would have been Jerry if he had about a half dozen hottties hanging all over him.....

That would have been Jerry if he had about a half dozen hottties hanging all over him.....
    Not in his boat...................maybe a ski boat

Mrs Luvnlife
    On a family note, while we were at Rev. Williams house I noticed how close he is with his grandaughter... and I think that is really cool
    Not to mention, his girlfriend is my daughter!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Jetdriver
    That mother F U C K E R took my garage sale money! :devil: :rollside:

Speedin' Ian
    Yeah I'm sure it was him. He was at Piru with some family, and I went there with my girlfriend to try out our new boat. Who's it going JBR? I gotta try to make it to one of the Buena Vista/Pyramid trips with you guys.

Rev. Williams
    Holy Crap !!! :sqeyes: You guys are all frikin ruthless! Here we have a nice thread from Speedin Ian saying "hey" and you guys fire away on me !! Don't be hate-in the only guy that takes his boat EVERY weekend!!
    It was cool meeting you Speedin, The new ride sounds sweet rolling across the water.... I wanted to make a few passes next to you, but I had the folks with me and mom was hitting me with her hat everytime I got of 70
    Let me know when you'll be out again and we can hook up for some cold ones. And I think the folks got there boating fill for the year, so I have the girlie (aka Jens Daughter) next time and she love going fast.
    It was cool working on Shifties ride also on Saturday. The best part was the 18pack of Coors he brought for us I just hope all those hole Jeff and Shawn put in your boat don't leak You know, those bastards have never touched their boats! I do all the work on them.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast