Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I know it's early

Speedin' Ian
    but who is going to Havasu or Needles this weekend. I'm heading out to Needles on Thursday night and I can't wait. We'll be heading to the sandbar and possibly the channel on Friday and Saturday in the new boat, plus we'll be running the falt bottom in the mornings at Needles.

Mrs. casean
    My group will be at Moabi wed night thru sunday morning... hitting the sandbar Friday at least and Topock for breakfast Fri and Sat. If you see us... say hello!

Speedin' Ian
    Sounds good! What kind of boat will you be in? Here is our boat.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...49new_boat.jpg

Mrs. casean
    I think I saw that you just got that boat! I'm jealous! Ours is a little 21' blue/white/purple open bow jet boat... older model river boat. If you see a post from casean he has it in his sig. I'll keep an eye out for you!

That Guy
    We"ll be out on Sat and Sun. Sandbar on Saturday afternoon and the channel later in the day. Never been to Topock for breakfast but it sounds like fun. Look for our boat and drop by and say hi.....

Mrs. casean
    Good Bloody's and Good Screwdrivers! Breakfast is good too Not to mention the drive up from Havasu always makes for a good time... hope to meet you out there!

racecar.hotshoe

Mrs. casean
    Maybe we'll get to meet you before op6c then! if you are around moabi stop by site 17 if you see us on the beach. Sean posted in the west forums what to look for! Have a good weeekend out there if we dont catch up w/ you there.

Speedin' Ian
    Your right Mrs. Casean we just got the boat and we are very excited. Don't be jealous, just be glad you have a boat . From the looks of your avitar you and the Mr. are young like me so it is much harder for us to get the nice big boat. I started out four years ago in a 79 Sleekcraft that my uncle gave to me, then I upgraded to a 21ft cruiser like you guys have, and just recently got the dream boat. What made it possible for me is splitting the cost with my dad, that way we both have a cool boat at half the cost. Plus we are both equally anal about our stuff so we don't have to worry about the other one damaging it. Another cool thing about our arrangement is my dad already owned a Mastercraft so if both of us have different trips on the same weekend (never happens) one of us is not stuck with out a boat. If you see us come by for a cold one!
    Hey Sbark1 I'll keep an eye out for you. Same offer goes for you, if you see me come by and I'll have a cold one for you.

That Guy
    Good Bloody's and Good Screwdrivers! Breakfast is good too Not to mention the drive up from Havasu always makes for a good time... hope to meet you out there!
    Sounds great...we'll look for you guys.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast