Thread: Where the Hell

uclahater
    Is You Te

lucky
    he was gettin hungry ---- :coffeycup
    I think we went to the dentist to see if they would take is ppo ( blue cross ) card for a refill of nox ? dam hmo's always tryi'n to dick ya ( lmao )

Roland the Fisherman
    Is You Te
    He has a fairly large business related issue to deal with. I don't expect to see him around on the boards or working on his boat for a while.

uclahater
    He has a fairly large business related issue to deal with. I don't expect to see him around on the boards or working on his boat for a while.
    Well let him know that we miss him, and its just not the same without him :messedup:
    I thought he disappeared once he knew Guru had a new boat. Figured he needed more NOS

MAXIMUS
    I always thought owning your own buisness was a fairly large issue to deal with??? :coffeycup :notam:

uclahater
    I always thought owning your own buisness was a fairly large issue to deal with??? :coffeycup :notam:
    Not all of us have so many employees that no one knows whether were there or not. Like you and Roland do :cry: :idea: :idea: :idea: :cry: :cry: :idea: :idea:

Roland the Fisherman
    Not all of us have so many employees that no one knows whether were there or not. Like you and Roland do :cry: :idea: :idea: :idea: :cry: :cry: :idea: :idea:
    It's not the employees that you need to keep guess'n where your at, it's the wifie pooo!

MAXIMUS
    U.T. is probably taking some time off so he can spend more of it masturbating in the garage! :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe Yea baby yea ohhh yea look at that alien cowl.... ohhh YEA...YES YES YES you are a fast biatch aren't you... yea your daddys little girl huh oh yea... Yea wait till hater gets some of that yea yea yea... :devil:

You Te
    I may pop in once in a while just to keep the BB guy's in line. Hopefully, I can get things under control soon. Play nice boy's.
    You Te

MAXIMUS
    I may pop in once in a while just to keep the BB guy's in line. Hopefully, I can get things under control soon. Play nice boy's.
    You Te
    I miss you Tom... If you need any help let me know! :smile: Mean while Lucky & I will continue the daisy chain on hater ass with our light sabers in hand! :lightsabe :lightsabe :devil: :coffeycup :notam: