Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bush, Cheney and Rumie are brilliant!

The genius of their plan is absolutely near perfection. Let me explain. This war on terror is obviously like no other war. It is not in the sense the same type of war our fathers fought in previous wars primarily because it was not easy to identify the enemy. So one would think. Surely Nazi Germany was easy to identify and with out question Tojo's Japan was as they attacked us!
    To the lay person and the liberal "how could we attack a faceless enemy?" Who was the enemy? Who the hell is Al Queda? Why did we invade Iraq? After all no Iragiis were piloting the planes on 911.
    Despite these obvious questions the enemy was very identifiable and easily found even though they are not affiliated with a seperate country. Or is that all true? Of course they are easy to find and they are affiliated with countries and now more of them are affiliated with ONE COUNTRY more than any other. The problem was how to get them to leave the safety of their rat holes amongst the Arab population that terrorists breed in. The Bush team identified them ealry as Arab Islamofacist and developed a plan to identify them, corral them and exterminate them as the vermen they are.
    The Bush team has created a terrorist magnet in Iraq sort of teroorist fly paper if you will. And it is rapidly attracting every terrorist in the region for us to kill. We destroyed the Talioban it was to displace and destroy Al Queda and the strategy worked. We invaded Iraq because Saddam had to go for so many reasons but primarily because when all the Muslim phuks in the region saw the American flag in Bahgdad it became a magnet for every one of these idiots to come to Iraq and wage war trying to liberate one of the oldest pure Arab culturals in the middle east.
    Like rats to rat poinson they were hypnoticaly attracted to the war and into our killing soon eg Fahllueja. For every sicko that crosses the border into Iraq from Iran, Saudi Arabi, and or Syria we now have easily identifiable targets in a country we are at war with and it is easy for us to kill them. For every one of them struggling to get into Iraq and die for their Allah freeing Iraq it means there is one less trying to get into Eruope or the United States of America.
    IN IRAQ WE CAN SLAUGHTER THEM AT WILL! Irag is a trap for them. They know it but their fanaticism is so great that they can't help it. They come and we kill them.................
    sure our boys are doing a dangerous job and some of them will die. But I would rather sustain casualties over there in our muslim killing trap than to have to fight them on our soil or suffer their attacks with our own planes flying into our own buildings. I would rather see America's sons fighting and some dying in Iraq than our daughters dying in planes as stewardess's getting their throats slit by some terrorist hijacker.
    Plus the military advantage of having our armed forces in Afganhistan between Pakistan and Iran as well as our armed forces in Iraq flanking Saudi Arabia and Syria is worth the cost as I am sure without us there the Muslim fanatics would have seen 911 as 1st quarter score for towel heads and only encouraged them more. There isn't a Arab dictator that will allow terrorists to operate in their country and plan for attacks agianst the US of A less they be invaded and occuppied as well per the Bush doctrine. Can they aide Iraq why of course they can ........and well we hope they come and quicly into our killing trap and on to our fly paper so we can exterminate as many of them as possible!
    BUSH AND CHENEY AND YES RUMSFELD AS WELL ARE GREAT AMERICAN THINKERS AND WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THEM AT THE HELM.
    Can you imagine a cluster hump like John Kerry deveoping a successful pan at all for the war on terror? hell he cant even manage his election campaign the moron. Every sound thinking person who supports Kerry is willing to sacrafice Americas safety for politics.

carbonmarine
    Thats one way to look at it ... bravo, bravo for splain'in it to some of
    the lefty loonies that may stuble accross that ......
    Rick32

MagicMtnDan
    I know most Bush supporters already understand this but it's very good of you to explain it to anyone (especially lefties) who don't get the concept of attracting flies with shite and then killing them.
    Better there in Iraq then here in the US (we already got too many of them weasels here in terrorist cells just waiting for them to come out of their holes).

steelcomp
    That's what I call hittin the nail on the head. Glad someone else sees the "plan" for what it is. These guys we have in office aren't stupid. The guys we had in office were.
    Have you heard Al Gore lately? That man is plain and simply a dumb ass! :squiggle: He should have that big sore under his nose sewn up!!! He and Kerry both.
    (sorry...robbing the thread a little...I'm done.)

eliminatedsprinter
    That's what I call hittin the nail on the head. Glad someone else sees the "plan" for what it is. These guys we have in office aren't stupid. The guys we had in office were.
    Have you heard Al Gore lately? That man is plain and simply a dumb ass! :squiggle: He should have that big sore under his nose sewn up!!! He and Kerry both.
    (sorry...robbing the thread a little...I'm done.)
    Now we no why Tipper Gore is such an advocate for the mentally ill.
    P.S. Busti, don't forget Condi Rice. She has the higest IQ of the bunch.

AzDon
    First, The war on terror should NEVER be mentioned in the same sentence or context as Iraq! THEY ARE DIFFERENT SUBJECTS ENTIRELY!
    Second, This is the first time I've seen the "loss of control" in Iraq shamelessly spun from a negative result of unintended consequences into a shrewdly designed plot that's unfolding exactly as planned.....Do you have some kind of inside info, did you get this from Rush Limburger, or did you create this spin yourself? If so, it's very inventive, and you should be getting a job offer in Bush's spin dept any day now!
    It would be a great plan if our troops could be allowed to set aside their humanity and PC warfare rules and start using tactics that "checkmate" terrorist/guerilla warfare tactics.
    I think we should withdraw our troops and establish an aircraft-patrolled blockade zone around Iraq's cities and starve them out. Anyone wishing to leave these cities should be required to cross this zone naked, without posessions, and in surrender mode. After 72 hours, we should resume an air war, since it is what we do best.
    The problem with your "plan" is that our troops will never be allowed to exercise the brutality needed to mop this thing up and send the necessary message to the arab world! I would not be opposed to commando death squads to secretly and surgically remove suspected Al-Queda operatives from the face of the earth! Suspected Al-Queda operatives in this country should simply disappear, so we don't have to waste our investigative resources or legal system on them, and they are denied the glory of Martyrdom! Guys like Osama and Sadaam should be executed within 72 hours of capture, preferably by other muslims.
    We had no business invading Iraq without a winnable plan because it makes us look weak and only fuels the terrorists hopes!

Dave C
    dead wrong again... they are the same.
    First, The war on terror should NEVER be mentioned in the same sentence or context as Iraq! THEY ARE DIFFERENT SUBJECTS ENTIRELY!
    also when you put Saddam on trial and convict him that sends a much different message to the people than just executing him. It that takes away any potential martrydom.

steelcomp
    AzDon,
    Some of the things you write just amaze me! It's no wonder...ahhh, never mind!! :hammerhea

v-drive
    I thought a vote had to be taken before someone could be allowed in this forum. Who voted to let assdon in..... v-drive

AzDon
    I've been avoiding this forum because, frankly, there is not much being said here worth replying to..... Most of you are just haters with little objectivity! Just post totally vacant stuff and I won't reply!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast