Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paging Hootersled!!!!

Chase
    Mr. H,
    I am asking a favour of you for this weekend.....It has something to do with water, boats, babes, beer, bikinis, "B" crowd (hope I don't start anything), beads............
    Anyway if you are interested..let me know

pixilatedpussy
    Mr. H,
    I am asking a favour of you for this weekend.....It has something to do with water, boats, babes, beer, bikinis, "B" crowd (hope I don't start anything), beads............
    Anyway if you are interested..let me know
    Thanks alot! :yuk: :cry: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: So.............are you gonna come meet us at the Avi for some gambling fun??? Wait...Og is BBQiin....oh dont miss that cuz he is a yummy cook!

Chase
    Yes...we will be at OG's...We have had the pleasure of eating his meat before and yes it was fine....(From the BBQ)....
    Trying to convince the hooters to join us, but J is not cooperating very well... :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    Yes...we will be at OG's...We have had the pleasure of eating his meat before and yes it was fine....(From the BBQ)....
    Trying to convince the hooters to join us, but J is not cooperating very well... :crossx:
    I know his meat is very Tastey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! :220v: :rollside:
    Jay & Michelle are comming out the following weekend. You sure you cant stay the entire time?????????? :idea:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    LMAO............you go Chase!!!!!!!!
    I wonder if he'll peek in here!!!!!!
    Speaking of MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!!! I'll be back later, need to eat before I pass out!!!!!! :220v:

Chase
    I would love to....
    I would love to move down there...anyone reading this...if you have work for me, let me know!!!
    I see you took that meat thing the wrong way...I can't believe it....you seemed to be so pure!!!

pixilatedpussy
    I would love to....
    I would love to move down there...anyone reading this...if you have work for me, let me know!!!
    I see you took that meat thing the wrong way...I can't believe it....you seemed to be so pure!!!
    :devil: :devil: :sqeyes:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    :messedup: :eat: :eat: :devil: :devil: :devil: :hammerhea

Chase
    Exactly....
    I am thinking if we were all in the same place...(including Mrs. H) there could be some good trouble..
    Especially if you wore that suit your avatar is sporting...

Chase
    Same goes for you Mrs. H...lets see that suit you are wearing in the AVATAR

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast