Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Murder in Phoenix

Speedin' Ian
    A buddy of mine from school was murdered in Phoenix late Sunday night and I want to try and find out more info. How would I go about doing that? What papers should I check? His roommate along with a girl that was over was also murdered.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Oh my.. that is horrible.. I am so sorry.. good luck with the finding of the info.. can't you call the police dept. that was involved with the case.. ?
    our prayers are with all of you..

SHOCKWAVETOM
    A buddy of mine from school was murdered in Phoenix late Sunday night and I want to try and find out more info. How would I go about doing that? What papers should I check? His roommate along with a girl that was over was also murdered.
    Damn...sorry to hear that. Go to Google and search from there. You may want to search his name after going into the newspapers section....

Jordy
    Arrest Made In Murder Of Three Valley Roommates
    09-14-2004 2:54 AM
    (Phoenix, AZ) -- A 22-year-old man is behind bars and facing murder charges for the deaths of three roommates in a north Phoenix condominium. Phoenix police arrested Michael Craig Walton late yesterday on three counts of first-degree murder. Police say Walton was high on methamphetamine when he shot and killed 24-year-old Ryan Theraldson, 27-year-old Carlena Hahne, and 22-year-old Philip Shanoff. Police believe Walton went to the condo Saturday night to use drugs. They say after he ran out of money to buy more, he pulled out his gun and started shooting.

Jordy
    Arrest made in Phoenix triple-homicide
    10:26 AM Mountain Standard Time on Tuesday, September 14, 2004
    The Associated Press
    PHOENIX -- Phoenix police are holding a suspect in Sunday's triple homicide inside a townhouse.
    PPD
    Michael Walton was arrested Monday for his alleged role in an triple-homicide over the weekend.
    The suspect, identified as Michael Walton, was arrested Monday afternoon when he showed up for a meeting with his parole officer.
    Walton allegedly went to the home Sunday morning to buy drugs.
    Phoenix police say that after smoking some meth, Walton pulled out a gun and shot 27-year-old Carlena Hahne, 24-year-old Ryan Theraldson and 22-year-old Philip Shanoff.
    Their bodies were discovered a short time later.
    Police say all three lived at the townhouse near Seventh Street and Bethany Home Road.

Jordy
    Here is the first story:
    Police investigating triple murder at Phoenix condo
    07:04 AM Mountain Standard Time on Monday, September 13, 2004
    Staff and wire reports
    PHOENIX -- Phoenix police are searching for a motive in the deaths of three people at a central Phoenix condo.
    The bodies of the two men and a woman, all in their mid-twenties, were found Sunday morning by a friend who had apparently stopped by the home near Seventh Street and Bethany Home Road to pick up her friends for breakfast.
    When the woman's friends didn't greet her, she walked through an unlocked door and found their bodies in different locations and a pit bull who had been shot in the head.
    The woman who discovered the bodies ran to a neighborÂ’s house and called 911.
    Police are treating the case as a triple homicide. However, the possibility of the deaths being a double-murder-suicide has not been ruled out.
    "We have very little to go on as far as any suspects whatsoever. In fact, we have nothing to go on at this time, but we do have a couple of leads that we're looking into," said Phoenix Police Det. Tony Morales
    The dog is expected to survive his injuries.
    The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Speedin' Ian
    Philip was my buddy, I went to school with him through junior high and high school. We played water polo together and hung out quit a bit outside of school (before any drug use started). Once we graduated he went his own way and got into some trouble down in Long Beach, last time I spoke to him he was moving to Phoenix to get away from some problems, but it looks like he brought them with him. What a shame, it gives me a sick feeling thinking about him hiding from this guy and the thoughts that must have been going through his head.

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Philip was my buddy, I went to school with him through junior high and high school. We played water polo together and hung out quit a bit outside of school (before any drug use started). Once we graduated he went his own way and got into some trouble down in Long Beach, last time I spoke to him he was moving to Phoenix to get away from some problems, but it looks like he brought them with him. What a shame, it gives me a sick feeling thinking about him hiding from this guy and the thoughts that must have been going through his head.
    Are you saying this guy tracked him down with the intent on killing him and any witnesses?

Mr.Havasu
    Sorry to hear one of the victims was a friend of yours. It's been all over the tv news stations since it happened. They are holding the suspect without bail, he is looking at the death penelty. unbelieveble :frown:

Jordy
    Sorry to hear about your bud.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast