Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Piru This Sunday- 9/19

n8dawg
    We are rolling out to Lake (or should I say pond) Piru this Sunday.
    Just to get a little ***boatin' in before the next weekend trip to Naci.
    I'll be there early morning so we can wake board in some good water.Other than that, we'll be chillin in the "one" cove that the lake has hahahaha!! :sleeping:

flat broke
    Is there any water left in that lake? About 3 years ago when it was full we went there all the time. There were plenty of coves, the north narrow, etc. The water was pretty clean, and it was never very crowded. A very nice alternative to Pyramid. But I saw pics from the one get together everyone had out there a year or 2 ago and it looked like a mudhole. Is it still pretty much like that?
    Post some pics from your trip when you get back.
    Thanks,
    Chris

mirvin
    Why not just come over the hill and join us at the big mud hole we call Buena Vista? We got a large group up there this weekend.
    mirvin

Rev. Williams
    Is there any water left in that lake? About 3 years ago when it was full we went there all the time. There were plenty of coves, the north narrow, etc. The water was pretty clean, and it was never very crowded. A very nice alternative to Pyramid. But I saw pics from the one get together everyone had out there a year or 2 ago and it looked like a mudhole. Is it still pretty much like that?
    Post some pics from your trip when you get back.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Oh ya, It's still loooooow (90ft to be exact) but it's still a great alternative to dealing with little TJ at Castaic or Pyramid. I've been there the last 5 weekends and have had soem of the best trips. It looks as if they're putting in a new lauch facility and the ramp is now complete, so, it may start to fill back up soon.... Hopefully ! But if it doesn't, I'll still be there whenever I can.

JetBoatRich
    Why not just come over the hill and join us at the big mud hole we call Buena Vista? We got a large group up there this weekend.
    mirvin
    Yea, like Mirvin said :2purples:

Brooski
    My observations: less water, less people, better time. They found a rabid fox in the campgrounds last week, so half the campgrounds are closed, but the pond is still open. Much better than Castaic or Pyramid. Just my .02

n8dawg
    like I said we're just going out there for the day, it's only about 45min. from my door. I would rather kick back in my boat and drink beer than sit on my couch. Then next weekend Nacimiento!!!!!!!! :rollside:
    C'mon guys the days are getting shorter, I gotta get out and enjoy the sun . And hey I'm always up for a little speed run. :devil:
    Later Guys

Blown_Rob
    id take piru anyday over bv it sucks cock there but oh well.hey n8dawg how many people go to the cove and party there? cause castaics cove last weekend was great lots of hunnys

id take piru anyday over bv it sucks cock there but oh well.hey n8dawg how many people go to the cove and party there? cause castaics cove last weekend was great lots of hunnys
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z

n8dawg
    Yeah I heard that about bv. The last time I was there was about two months ago and the cove was pumpin' with hotties. The "man" was out also but they didn't bother any of us for drinkin'. It was a cool little day trip. You should roll out.
    Lets see what that blower can do!
    Late,
    Nate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast