Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THANKS JAY for the awesome weekend

Mrs.Killer

bunny 166
    Awwww, cute pic! Missed you guys! :cry: See you in a couple of weeks.... :boxed:

SCUBA STEVE
    Damn it all I am getting is red x's, fock I hate when work blocks me from pix.

Mrs.Killer
    don't be sad steve :cry: , it's just the same girls we've seen for the past few days ..... i think the're the only girls in havasu ??? :rollside: - keyes
    You sure had to take a look.

DCBDaytona
    Thanks again Jay! Same to the Kilr's...We had a great time this weekend.
    Jay, just think of how over and above this weekend would have been with out some dang cockblocker with ya!

my21advantage
    Thanks again Jay! Same to the Kilr's...We had a great time this weekend.
    Jay, just think of how over and above this weekend would have been with out some dang cockblocker with ya!
    It's all good those girls were on time like white on rice And Saturday he took off with Russ because of it.....
    To bad you're gonna miss the Poker Run...it Round Two with Jello SHots :jawdrop:

my21advantage
    don't be sad steve :cry: , it's just the same girls we've seen for the past few days ..... i think the're the only girls in havasu ??? :rollside: - keyes
    Not the only girls...just the best looking ones :rollside:

DCBDaytona
    It's all good those girls were on time like white on rice And Saturday he took off with Russ because of it.....
    To bad you're gonna miss the Poker Run...it Round Two with Jello SHots :jawdrop:
    Yeah, the Poker Run should be SICK...I'm going to be up the 4/21-23 for the BBSP in Speed Alley. This hopefully will be sick as well.

trailerpark_tj
    Nice meeting you last weekend John, glad your Ranger made it back in one piece after some hoodlums took it for a joyride :rollside:
    TJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast