Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topless
    Wanna hear about my ex????? :crossx:

topless's dead beat husband
    Hey listen Woman!
    I told you not to turn over during sex , but NO you did not listen !! thus I feel the sole responsibility of child reering is YOUR responsibiltiy.
    You where not complaing about money when you where riding me like Lance Armstrong in Tour de' France ! Good times where Good times -
    Don't hate the player , hate the game
    Ps -- Are we still up for our fRi night fock fest ???? pss checks in the mail :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    Hey listen Woman!
    I told you not to turn over during sex , but NO you did not listen !! thus I feel the sole responsibility of child reering is YOUR responsibiltiy.
    You where not complaing about money when you where riding me like Lance Armstrong in Tour de' France ! Good times where Good times -
    Ps -- Are we still up for our fRi night fock fest ???? pss checks in the mail :crossx:
    I don't want to hear this shit, but do you have any pictures of her tits :idea: I would love to see them raw ( not in clothing ) baby.........( . )( . )...........

uclahater
    Hey listen Woman!
    LMFAO :crossx: :crossx: I love Bench racers :idea:

Roland the Fisherman
    Anyone else having trouble keeping all this striaght?

dmontzsta
    You said Bench Racers and straight.

Kim Hanson
    Nope, I think Topless kicked off his junk and then he did the Tour Daaa France .........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    You said Bench Racers and straight.
    I see you haven't left RiceMonkey, do we turn you on :yuk: ..........( . )( . )..........Okay, I do right

dmontzsta
    I see you haven't left RiceMonkey, do we turn you on :yuk: ..........( . )( . )..........Okay, I do right
    Thats right...5'9" 125lbs, nice long blonde hair, if you had some more titty and ass, you would be one hot bitch. But since you dont, you are just a trailer park *****.

lucky
    Wanna hear about my ex????? :crossx:
    Would You like a Spanking

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast