Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I can't make up my friggen mind

Scream
    Ok, here's my dillema.
    My lease is up on my current truck. That's good cause I'm tired of it. Anyway I've narrowed my pick of it's replacement:
    Choice 1: Surburban 2500 LS...Nice SUV, will pull the boat no problem and has all the toys I want.
    Choice 2: BMW 535, sports package, steptronic trans, more bells and whitles... Won't pull the boat, but I'll look damn good in it
    I just can't make up my mind and it's drivin me nuts. The best is yet to come, my little brother also wants a new vehicle and thinks that if I do the shopping he'll just buy whatever I buy so we can get a volume discount.
    WTF do I do now. I feel like a kid in a candy shoppe and I can pick only one item...Dang... :messedup:
    Scream :clover:

Bre
    You need something to tow the boat with right
    You could always get both :hammer2: :supp:

HCS
    Don't lease anything, ever. It's a waste of money.
    Buy something and love it.
    There's nothing better than a paid off toy. :idea:

Some Kind Of Monster
    BUY the American vehicle that will tow the boat!

charlyox
    you can't not have a tow vehicle.

Dawn Patrol
    Ok, here's my dillema.
    I just can't make up my mind and it's drivin me nuts. The best is yet to come, my little brother also wants a new vehicle and thinks that if I do the shopping he'll just buy whatever I buy so we can get a volume discount.
    Scream,
    Make your Little Brother buy the truck so he can tow your Boat, then you buy the BMW, problem solved. Just make sure you wave at him while your passing him on the road to the River. :rollside:

phuggit
    The BMW would be sweet, but I dont think the Germans have figured out a class III hitch for it yet. You're gonna have to go with the truck.

Garrddogg
    HELLO ?!? The burban and put a manacharger on it !!

Charley
    Ok, here's my dillema.
    My lease is up on my current truck. That's good cause I'm tired of it. Anyway I've narrowed my pick of it's replacement:
    Choice 1: Surburban 2500 LS...Nice SUV, will pull the boat no problem and has all the toys I want.
    Choice 2: BMW 535, sports package, steptronic trans, more bells and whitles... Won't pull the boat, but I'll look damn good in it
    WTF do I do now. I feel like a kid in a candy shoppe and I can pick only one item...Dang... :messedup:
    depending what kind of boat you have you could always try gettin the best of both worlds
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...rs_009-med.jpg

MsDrmr
    why is it that the girls always have to be the smart ones. Go with both duh

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast