Thread: Cracker box

v-drive
    Does anyone know of any old crackerboxes for sale. I like my laveycraft alot but if I tell the truth my heart is in the old crackerboxes. v-drive

InKahntrol
    There are always a few good crackers for sale, and the price can range quite a bit depending on whether you want a nice little ski cracker or a full-blown raceboat. You'd probably be best off talking to club members and finding out what's out there right now:
    Cracker Box Racing Club
    3406 FALL CREEK RD
    DUARTE, CA 91010
    626-305-5229

MikeF
    Then you'd have to change your screen name to direct-drive. :notam:
    I think snmike might have one of those crackerboxes.......oops, I mean...ski boats for sale?! :boxingguy

Kindsvater Flat
    Are they really 1 to 1 or can you use some type of planitary type od deal in it?

v-drive
    I don't know, I have only ridden in one and it was direct drive. My father in laws was also direct drive and named zoom. v-drive

v-drive
    Then you'd have to change your screen name to direct-drive. :notam:
    I think snmike might have one of those crackerboxes.......oops, I mean...ski boats for sale?! :boxingguy
    I think I would change it to Screw On. I can't find a person called snmike!
    :coffeycup v-drive

FlatRacer
    My first boat was a 12 foot Crackerbox with a Buick V6. I have a soft spot in my heart (head?) for Crackers. I'd love to have one with wet logs for skiing.
    FR

v-drive
    I have a older 350 in my garage that has some decent work done to it.I have a set of the old fuelie heads for it also and I was just thinking yep that'l move it so I guess I'm on a search. I would also like it for skiing v-drive

InKahntrol
    I got some more info for ya. Ron Morrison is the editor of the "Cracker Rapper" newsletter, and he pretty much knows everything there is to know about the crackerbox scene. He knows of a few boats (both race and ski) that are available for sale, so give him a call and tell him Dave Kahn (my dad) sent ya. His number is 360-576-5819.
    Dan