Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why California Sucks

Rev. Williams
    I just heard they are closing one of the bigger Hospitals here in the S.F Valley because they have sooooo frikin many uninsured (illegals) having babies there. So far this year they've had 354 !! And typically they're not good with the pre-preg care so the new born requires a longer stay which really tacks on the cash. Average birth cost is $10-15K if extra days are needed it normally goes up to $30-50K How the hell can we allow this crap to keep happening?? If you can't afford to have the kids, why the hell should the hospital our the tax paying people have to pay for it??? When will the bleeding heart P.O S hit !!! pull their head out of their a$$es and see that saving everyone will lead to the end.... SoCal is under the "brown plague" and it will truly be worthless here soon.
    WoW! I sure needed to get that out

OGShocker
    Please take you Poli' posts to the PR area.
    We need more people like you in there!

carbonmarine
    I read in the bathroom at the Texaco in Desert Center that :
    " Mexicans were proof that Indians f ucked the Buffalo's .... "
    Thats not true is it ??? I mean is it even possible ??

Rev. Williams
    I read in the bathroom at the Texaco in Desert Center that :
    " Mexicans were proof that Indians f ucked the Buffalo's .... "
    Thats not true is it ??? I mean is it even possible ??

Atleast we could shoot the Buffalo's when the herd got to big

572Daytona
    You've also got to question why in the hell it costs 50K to have a baby? What happened to a midwife, a bucket of hot water and some towels?

ChumpChange
    John & Ken from KFI640 are going to be at David Drier's office for thier political human sacrifice tommorrow to PROTEST THESE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Anybody else besides me going? Since this is an event, I think it should be in Hot Spots West as well.

gramps
    WELL the same shiit is happening up here,and it piss's me off
    tell me about it....................10 years ago this was a different place, now I see store signs in St. George that are in a language I can't understand!!!!!

mirvin
    See, when you guys start that racist shit it just f ucks the whole thing up. The reason we're in so deep is that the activist have been able to call us racists and then nobody stands up and challenges them!!
    Anyway, thats why our emergency rooms are closing too. Too many illegals. That's why our schools are overcrowded. That's why our state is in debt.
    Do you guys realized that the US Congress just voted to give illegal aliens SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS!!
    WTF??? We are being robbed blind by Mexico's economic refugees'.
    mirvin

Gerard
    I was talking to a friend of mine the other day who I met in bootcamp in the Marines years ago.
    My friend (Larry) just completed a successful recruiting tour in Phoenix, AZ. He told me it was very hard to recruit there because approx. 40% of the kids in high school were illegals and of course the military won't take them.
    40% ILLEGALS!!!!! That is UNBELIEVEABLE

1978 Rogers
    Wouldn't it be cheaper when they show up at the hospital to bus them back over the boarder. If they aren't legel, they aren't paying taxes. So why the hell do they get benefits.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast