Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Good news and bad news

Wally_Gator
    Any updates?

little rowe boat
    Caroline is home and has to monitor her BP.Garrett was born 3 weeks ago yesterday and he is still in the NICU,but he seems to make more and more progress everyday,he is over 4 lbs now.the Doctor told me he would be comming home soon and last night Caroline was at the hospital and one of the nurses said,she thought he would be going home within a few days,we hope.I'll try to put in another pic.

Caroline is home and has to monitor her BP.Garrett was born 3 weeks ago yesterday and he is still in the NICU,but he seems to make more and more progress everyday,he is over 4 lbs now.the Doctor told me he would be comming home soon and last night Caroline was at the hospital and one of the nurses said,she thought he would be going home within a few days,we hope.I'll try to put in another pic.
    That is great news....My thoughts are with you.....

little rowe boat

rvrtoy
    Congratulations again. My families prayers are still with you. Please keep us updated.
    rvrtoy

little rowe boat
    Today is one of those bitter sweet days,I am sad because my dog Maxwell almost 14 yr. life came to an end this morning :cry: His body had been failing him and he could no longer walk,his mind was sharp but the body just could not do it anymore.So this morning we took him to the vet and said our goodbyes.I am dehydrated from all of the tears I have shed today.On the upside my son Garrett was released from the NICU and came home today,about 2 weeks earlier than expected,I am excited and nervous at the same time,he still only weighs about 4.5 lbs.
    Thank you for all of your prayers.
    Jeff. LRB

Keithb87
    Congrats and Sorry about the loss..

phuggit
    I'm glad Garrett is finally home. The home environment will be good for him. Sorry to hear about Maxwell. Four legged family members are hard to let go of.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Wow, it's difficult to give condolences and congratulations in the same post. I have 2 labradors, so I understand how painful it would be to lose one of them. I'm sorry about that. It's too bad dogs don't live as long as we do.
    I'm so glad that your boy is home though! Your wife must be ecstatic. Congratulations, again on the babies. I wish them much health and happiness.

FMluvswater
    Today is one of those bitter sweet days,I am sad because my dog Maxwell almost 14 yr. life came to an end this morning :cry: His body had been failing him and he could no longer walk,his mind was sharp but the body just could not do it anymore.So this morning we took him to the vet and said our goodbyes.I am dehydrated from all of the tears I have shed today.On the upside my son Garrett was released from the NICU and came home today,about 2 weeks earlier than expected,I am excited and nervous at the same time,he still only weighs about 4.5 lbs.
    Thank you for all of your prayers.
    Jeff. LRB
    I'm sorry you lost your canine family member. Bittersweet I'm sure.
    It's wonderful that your little boy is home now. You'll have to tell him all about Maxwell. Wishing you and your family many joys. Take care LRB.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast