Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Good news and bad news

slowinhavasuskid
    Congrats on bringing him home. He will grow and get big before you know it. :wink:

little rowe boat
    I can remember that night when we brought my daughter home.
    Unable to sleep because every little noise makes you wonder, unable to sleep
    because you have to change a diaper or help feed the little one.
    I am very happy for the two of you and sad for the loss of such a dear friend.
    Enjoy every minute because tomorrow he will be 10 months old and you will think where did the time go. The day after that he will be 16 months old and getting more and more independant and you want to hold your baby again.
    Just the beginning.
    Walter
    You are so right every little noise he made,kept me awake.

little rowe boat
    So glad to hear the baby is home. I am sure as time goes on your sleep will improve. Thanks for keeping us update. You are still in my prayers.
    P.S. Off Topic-spent the weekend with Michele looking at land and houses.
    Thanks for the continued prayers.
    Michele is the best,if there is a place out there for you,she will find it.
    Good luck.

Mrs.Racer277
    Thanks for the continued prayers.
    Michele is the best,if there is a place out there for you,she will find it.
    Good luck.
    Thanks for the luck. We thought we had it all figured out. But the house does not fit the lot. Who needs a 3 car/boat rv garage that's 52 feet long anyway?? Back to the dirt pile. But we did find a great house to build. She was fantastic.

racecar.hotshoe
    This may sound crazy.And please understand I'm sorry about your pet.But dog feel things. I have seen it many times.Its like he knew it was going to be hard on you with his health and the new baby.So its like they know when its time to go.We had a dog that wee found out had cancer.he pasted 4 weeks later my neighbor came over with a puppy looked just like my dog she said her dog had 6 pups this was the only one that looked like my dog So he knew.And now we have jr.Enjoy your new son things will get better.Mark

rrrr
    Great news. Sometimes it's hard to remember the terror I felt when I became a dad almost 21 years ago. Not much fun sometimes when you are so scared for your child.
    Sorry you lost your dog. I know that must hurt.
    I wish you and your family all the best..... :shift:

little rowe boat
    This may sound crazy.And please understand I'm sorry about your pet.But dog feel things. I have seen it many times.Its like he knew it was going to be hard on you with his health and the new baby.So its like they know when its time to go.We had a dog that wee found out had cancer.he pasted 4 weeks later my neighbor came over with a puppy looked just like my dog she said her dog had 6 pups this was the only one that looked like my dog So he knew.And now we have jr.Enjoy your new son things will get better.Mark
    We will eventually get another dog,when Garrett is older,the prob. is that we will never be able to replace Maxwell.We use to say he had a human soul.
    RIP. old friend 12/18/1990- 10/12/2004

IN2-IN2MX
    We will eventually get another dog,when Garrett is older,the prob. is that we will never be able to replace Maxwell.We use to say he had a human soul.
    RIP. old friend 12/18/1990- 10/12/2004
    :cry: I'm so sorry.

bunny 166
    So sorry to hear about you sweet Maxwell, but boy is that son of your precious!! Enjoy every waking moment...there will be time for sleep later. You'll never believe he was as tiny as he was so take tons of pictures. What an angelic face!! I know everything will work out great...congrats to you and your family!!! Bunny

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213