Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHP just gave me the evil eye

Phat Matt
    I was just on my way home from one of my promotions and I was on the 10 about a mile from my exit. I was doing between 75 and 80 in the fast lane about a couple miles from my exit. When I went to get in the right lane to exit, this car comes up on me fast in the right lane next to me, so I pulled back into the fast lane. I look over and it's CHP. He rode next to me for a couple of miles and I couldn't get over to make my exit. Yeah, I was speeding a little but it's 3am and nobody is on the road. I am also driving a Infiniti G35 coupe so 75 feels like nothing. I slowed down until he finally pulled ahead and then made the next exit but, damn, I hate that feeling you get when you think you are going to get pulled over! :2purples:
    Oh well, time for bed. :sleeping:

essexjet
    Phatmatt;
    at 3am I think it should be like the river speeds, resonable and prudent!!! If no one is one the freeway who goes 65? WTF

Duke
    dont know what you drove before, but the chp LOVED it when i did those speeds in my civic... in other words, it only gets better :hammer2: :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
    Its 3 A.M. , they were checking to see if your drunk..... :coffeycup

BoatFloating
    Matt, great meeting you and goldie locks this past weekend. You should try and make the damn run Oct 9th that will be my next and final trip unfortunetly...

FastTimmy
    I was just on my way home from one of my promotions and I was on the 10 about a mile from my exit. I was doing between 75 and 80 in the fast lane about a couple miles from my exit. When I went to get in the right lane to exit, this car comes up on me fast in the right lane next to me, so I pulled back into the fast lane. I look over and it's CHP. He rode next to me for a couple of miles and I couldn't get over to make my exit. Yeah, I was speeding a little but it's 3am and nobody is on the road. I am also driving a Infiniti G35 coupe so 75 feels like nothing. I slowed down until he finally pulled ahead and then made the next exit but, damn, I hate that feeling you get when you think you are going to get pulled over! :2purples:
    Oh well, time for bed. :sleeping:
    So what your saying is that you were driveing next to speeding CHP officer that was rode raging you . Must be the above the law thing
    Funny how ever story could have to sides
    Timmy

Roxysnow
    He was running a check on your plates. Typically they will do that if the follow for the than a few miles, especially at 3am.

Phat Matt
    Phatmatt;
    at 3am I think it should be like the river speeds, resonable and prudent!!! If no one is one the freeway who goes 65? WTF
    Yeah, I'm thinking Autobahn speeds!
    Its 3 A.M. , they were checking to see if your drunk.....
    I thought maybe he just wanted to race. :jawdrop:
    Matt, great meeting you and goldie locks this past weekend. You should try and make the damn run Oct 9th that will be my next and final trip unfortunetly...
    You too! We had a great time and it's makes you realize how small the world really is. We haven't commited yet either way what we are doing that weekend but I'll let you know.
    So what your saying is that you were driveing next to speeding CHP officer that was rode raging you . Must be the above the law thing
    Funny how ever story could have to sides
    Timmy
    That's what happened to a T, except he kept on tapping his shotgun on the window. :2purples:
    He was running a check on your plates. Typically they will do that if the follow for the than a few miles, especially at 3am.
    I thought maybe he was checking to see if I had any donuts. :eat:

PlyaPlya22
    Your like either pull me over or get the F&%$ out of the way :smile:

EmpirE231
    anyone ever see "super troopers"? they're probably just F'n w/ you. meowwww

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast