Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats for dinner ?

Cheap Thrills
    OK I was trying to think of a drama free subject to post about but since I had Liver and Onions with Smashed taters I'm sure I'll get some negativity about it.
    anyhoo what ya'll havin ?
    C.T. :wink:

JB in so cal
    Some white fish that's been soaking up some white wine, garlic, lemon and olive oil. ABout 2-3 minutes per side on the grill; served with some sauteed squash and garlic bread.
    Breath mints included!
    Either that or Del Taco!

Mrs. casean
    Some white fish that's been soaking up some white wine, garlic, lemon and olive oil. ABout 2-3 minutes per side on the grill; served with some sauteed squash and garlic bread.
    Breath mints included!
    Either that or Del Taco!
    can we come over

Mrs. casean
    something easy and light, have to go to obedience class at 7:30 for the dog Pita Pizza maybe

NashvilleBound
    teriyaki bbq chicken with swiss cheese....assorted salad, grilled shrimp with cajon seasonings.....after spending a half day on the lake ta boot!

Jordy
    Hmmm.... last night I had my own little mini crab boil. Got a couple crabs, a couple pounds of shrimp, some potatoes, onions, cajun seasoning, beer and threw it all in a pot and cooked it up. Now that's hard to top right there. I have some leftover too. Think I'll go on a bike ride and come back and eat. Then take a nap.

bordsmnj
    sushi :idea:

JB in so cal
    something easy and light, have to go to obedience class at 7:30 for the dog Pita Pizza maybe
    glad you included that part
    How does the dog like the boat?? My two love it-my pointer more so than the mutt - and with the open bow area in our boat, they are like hood ornaments...

havaduner
    ravioli, salad, ranch garlic bread.

JB in so cal
    sushi :idea:
    Our new fav spot is Riptide by our house; all you can eat sushi on Thursdays for $20.00 Yum, yum!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast