Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite ....

OutCole'd
    Ticket??
    You know the one, way to fast, drag racing, stupidest one you deserved...
    Please include the story.

racecar.hotshoe
    Speeding,same cop A block down the road exib of speed.With in 5 mins apart.

Kachina26
    Got popped for speeding when I was about 19. I was drag racing my boss up 19th ave in PHX. In and out of traffic like an ass, intoxicated, open container, left my "medicine" in the bosses truck. They didn't see my open container and didn't feel I was intoxicated enough to hook up. Big wake up call. Somebody told me that you should go to court to dispute the ticket because the cop Never shows up. Yeah right.

Keithb87
    I had so many as a kid... Cops used to follow me from home to city limits... then the county would follow from city limit to school .... you get the idea.
    Most Memorable: (at 17)
    I was Drag racing my 68 Olds Cutlas against my GF's 72 Buick GS.
    The cop was 2 cars behind her when the light turned green. I was winning (close though) when the cop lit us up. I figured I'd pull in and get the ticket but her being the Blond that she was... she pulled in too.. I tried to argue the fact that I was running studded snows and that if he would be so kind as to go back to the lght and show me where I "burned out" I would accept the ticket.
    I not only got a drag racing ticket but also a ticket for running studs in the summer time. :cry:
    She got off with a warning..

syke-o
    back in 96'.. i had a new Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo and i was racing a new Thunderbird at around 10pm on a sunday night(coming home from street races down off the 710/91 fwy area).... we were both clipping along a t a good rate when the dreaded blue lights start shining... i was in the lead and the cop got behind the t-bird so i kept going, and the cop gunned it and got us both pulled over... dragged the guy out of the t-bird and threw his keys on his hood and then told me to get out of the car... he got me on radar at 98mph in a 55...(the section for those that know is on beach blvd. heading north before imperial).... got away with just a speeding ticket, and i went to court and asked for traffic school and the judge let me go!!!!!

Keithb87
    Almost forgot about:
    20 years old
    1986 Ninja 100R
    Friend and I were at the local arcade... We come out and this a-hole is sitting on his GF's car.. long story short... He swung at me... I chased him ... He got in his GF's car Dukes of Hazzard style and speeds off.. I toss the helmet to my Bud and jump on the Ninja....
    I pulled out in front of a cop, but I was not looking back...
    Somehow I lost sight of the car I was chasing.. and pulled over to calm down.
    This 6'4" female cop comes up and tells me to freeze.... :2purples:
    Scared the F out of me..
    I ended up with:
    Speed in excess of 75 in a 40 (she was not sure how fast I was going)
    Multiple lane changes w/o signal
    Right turn lane for passing lane
    Left turn lane for passing
    Failure to yeild to an emergency vehicle
    and Reckless driving..
    I went to Court and plead my case to the Prosecuter and I guess he was in a good mood.. He dropped all 1 lane change w/o signal and sent me to driving school.

superdave013
    reckless and negligent endangerment (racing) at Buena Vista. Had to apper in South Ken County court for that one.

FRENCHIE
    NAKED IN PUBLIC!!! ill leave it at that!!! :jawdrop:

MRS. MAINEVENT
    NAKED IN PUBLIC!!! ill leave it at that!!! :jawdrop:
    That's funny, me too. Back in the day in copper canyon :rollside: I was able to talk my way out of it though, guess you weren't that lucky

FRENCHIE
    That's funny, me too. Back in the day in copper canyon :rollside: I was able to talk my way out of it though, guess you weren't that lucky
    no i had an a$$hole cop!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast