Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite ....

MRS. MAINEVENT
    no i had an a$$hole cop!!!
    I guess it is eaier being female to get out of that kind of ticket....he probally didn't want to see your junk

FRENCHIE
    I guess it is eaier being female to get out of that kind of ticket....he probally didn't want to see your junk
    exactly...he was hating i think!!! :notam:

superdave013
    Hey, I might have your pic in one of the many vans shoe boxes I have of copper canyon pics!

Keithb87
    NAKED IN PUBLIC!!! ill leave it at that!!! :jawdrop:
    Now days you would have to register as a Sex Offender :2purples:

MRS. MAINEVENT
    Hey, I might have your pic in one of the many vans shoe boxes I have of copper canyon pics!
    I wouldn't be surprised :rollside:

mickeyfinn
    Funniest comment made while getting a ticket:
    Ticket for not stopping at a stopsign. Cop walks up to the car sees the window already down, license and insurance ready he grins and said "That sign back there said stop not ooze!!!" Cop actually wrote on the ticket "oozing through a stop sign".
    Funniest thing to happen
    About 10 or 15 years ago I was on the way home from hunting and got pulled over for speeding. Didn't think about the fact that I had a 9mm pistol laying in the passenger seat. (clip was out unloaded and safed) Cop got almost done writing the ticket when I guess he spotted the gun out of the corner of his eye and stepped back about 3 feet unsnapped his pistol and put his hand on it. He then said in a very worried tone " I'm gonna ask you to do something and I want you to do it real slow. Pick up that weapon with two fingers and hand it to me" Once I explained that I was on the way back from hunting he was cool. He did ask to go through the trunk and he inspected my rifle and I guess satisfied himself that the hardware was really not used by someone knocking off liquor stores or gas station. Cop looked real young and extremely nervous once he spotted the pistol.

OutCole'd
    My favorite was leaving my then girlfriends house. Great mood, go to get on the freeway in my 71 El Camino with a sweet 350 in it. light up the tires in a puddle, decide what the hell. Smoke billowing in the rear view mirror, can't see anything behind me, then I see a faint red & blue light flashing through my cloud. :cry:
    Exhibition of speed. $405.00 later.

hondajoey
    got pulled over with my girl friend (now wife) who was older when i was 15 and the officer suspected me and my other friend in the back seat were drinking and hauled me and my buddy off and let my wife & her friend go they were drunker than us.
    I got Minor consumption had to do community service to pay off the $80.00 ticket the judge wouldnt let my mom pay the bill. and i had to do the time at a relegious soup kitchen, what a drag got to see people down on there luck plus got to hear about how bad it was to drink from the religious people there.
    Good Times

Excessive Force
    Tooo many to list but heres one...Pulled up next to a cop at a red light and proceeding to lightem up as I sat their staring into his eyes! now thats stupit! Ticket was, exhibition of speed, in a 1970 Dodge Challenger

OutCole'd
    Tooo many to list but heres one...Pulled up next to a cop at a red light and proceeding to lightem up as I sat their staring into his eyes! now thats stupit! Ticket was, exhibition of speed, in a 1970 Dodge Challenger
    Yes, that was stupid, but I would have loved to see it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast