Thread: Father of the Pride????

Froggystyle
    Alledgedly, this is the funniest show ever on television. This, coming from a serious Simpsons fan.
    Anyone agree? I haven't seen it yet.

mirvin
    Alledgedly, this is the funniest show ever on television. This, coming from a serious Simpsons fan.
    Anyone agree? I haven't seen it yet.
    I saw the first epistode. It was actually very funny.
    For the money they spent on this (2 million per episode) it was very dissapointing. THe voices were all muffled and hard to hear and I don't think the animation was very good either. It was funny though.
    mirvin

Ziggy
    Only seen a few pieces of the shows...and have laughed at the parts I have seen.

Mandelon
    I've seen a couple of them and they are indeed funny as seeing me naked. :cry:
    Not for kids, lots of sexual innuendo etc. John Goodman is the voice of the head lion and he has such great comedic timing. Ziegfriend and Roy are a crackup.

Seadog
    I like it, but it needs work. If it has a chance to mature plotwise, it may turn out great.

sandblasted
    I tried to watch it tuesday night but found myself glued to the boxing reality show on fox. This is one reality show where the contestants get to talk crap to each other then get a chance to actually take a poke at their atagonists... :boxingguy