Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your a loser..and I have had enough of your shit!

hoolign
    _______________ because you are so___________, we are forced to read your posts about_____________ and to be honest ..I think we are all sick of it. So why don't you take your __________, shove it up your ______________and leave us in peace. Bench racers is supposed to be about_____________, not_____________ you fag!
    Signed ______________
    a generic complaint form for bench racers

lucky
    _Maxi because you are sofaggish , we are forced to read your posts aboutsausage gulpin and to be honest ..I think we are all sick of it. So why don't you take your manhood , shove it up your boyfriends ass and leave us in peace. Bench racers is supposed to be about fur burpin , notcock coughin .
    Signed JET BOAT SECTION
    lol

hoolign
    lol
    Ahhh works good i see

pixilatedpussy
    LMFAO! :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
    Very well done, a great time saver! Two small suggestions however, it would be much more versatile if you worked fag in there somewhere, and more believable it a few words were miss speld. :wink:

Kim Hanson
    _396 spitting shit because you are so lame ass, we are forced to read your posts about your gay talk here and to be honest ..I think we are all sick of it. So why don't you take your slow Jet Boat and shove it up your 460 just gettin it's arse and leave us in peace. Bench racers is supposed to be about talking shit, not talking about inadequate penis size with the Jet Boat thing
    Signed ...........( . )( . )...........
    It might work, we will see fishing has been bad latley! Rex, does my old password still work

hoolign
    Very well done, a great time saver! Two small suggestions however, it would be much more versatile if you worked fag in there somewhere, and more believable it a few words were miss speld. :wink:
    Ok Rolly...I'll fix it!

Roland the Fisherman
    _UCLAhater you dumbass because you are so lazy and can't hold a job___________, we are forced to read your posts about_your wife sleep'n around town to turn earn a buck____________ and to be honest ..I think we are all sick of it. So why don't you take your _none finnished flattie_________, shove it up your none rent earning wife pimp'n ass______________and leave us in peace. Bench racers is supposed to be about_uhhhh... cool stuff____________, not_uhhh un-cool stuff,____________ you fag!
    Signed your friend, Roland_____________
    Have a nice day.

hoolign
    Have a nice day.
    Hmm ..I see a problem developing already, all this hate...and it's all going to be "originally posted" by me

Roland the Fisherman
    ? I put a smiley face thingy at the end.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast